• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jess_mcjess

Reaction score
Yeah captcha can actually be bypassed pretty easy, just do a dry run, manually finish the captcha for verification, then let the bot roll. If they end up doing an online SS, I'll open source a bot for this forum to use if people are worried about other bots coming in and ruining the party

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Yeah, I was there last May. I think many of you in here were successful with proxies though, no? I’d much rather take that chance than have what appears to be the convenience of buying sample boots at a discounted price when in reality one person is buying the entire lot only to end up on eBay for retail.
I definitely have had good luck with using a proxy. My experience using proxies has always been pleasant. Interested to see how they structure the online SS

Last edited:

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Post Apple Picking Stop..

FBFEA0AE-861F-46D0-99F6-E544D6782062.jpeg

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Don’t mean to go off topic, but do any of you like/ own/ consider Diemme? I like their boots and their lace offering.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t mean to go off topic, but do any of you like/ own/ consider Diemme? I like their boots and their lace offering.
Haven’t heard of the brand before. I like the movida hiker though.

you can get similar laces from pisgah range.

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
I done did it

I love the way that turned out, @smartbrother! I'm strongly considering converting my pair, too, after seeing yours.

Do you know of any sole that (in terms of color) would present similar to yours from the side, but with more grip for snowy conditions (which a CXL/waxed flesh combo is otherwise perfect for)?

In short, I'd like to look into re-soling my pair into a snow-friendly version of the look you've achieved.

(If anyone else has sole suggestions, please post them.)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads