• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Nothing new, but I thought to share. Living in Europe makes it difficult to get your hands on make-up's like this. Although sold as "used", the leather has almost no creases. I think I was very lucky..

look great. The new run of these came out more green than brown. Yours look better imo.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
Hey guys, from anyone who has purchased recently on Grailed - are buyers charged sales tax? As many of you may know, this has become a thing on eBay now. Of course I am looking at 'bergs there and just wondering. Thanks!

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, from anyone who has purchased recently on Grailed - are buyers charged sales tax? As many of you may know, this has become a thing on eBay now. Of course I am looking at 'bergs there and just wondering. Thanks!
I have and was not charged tax. Which is odd honestly. You’re required to remit taxes per state, county, district guidelines. It might just be passed along to the seller as a fee.

mitchmurr62

Reaction score
HI All. I purchased this pair of Viberg's (my 5th pair) on Grailed and have never had to deal with a heel issue. These re-done heels, by previous owner, are a 1/4 inch higher than my other boots and wow, they are too high for my walk. Besides feeling too high they cause my feet to push forward and get crushed in the toebox. Please let me know what I should be doing about this? I'm sure a cobbler can fix but I'd like to approach one with some knowledge about what I should be asking. Also, what the costs generally are for this procedure. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpg
    IMG_1446.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1451.jpg
    IMG_1451.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 51

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HI All. I purchased this pair of Viberg's (my 5th pair) on Grailed and have never had to deal with a heel issue. These re-done heels, by previous owner, are a 1/4 inch higher than my other boots and wow, they are too high for my walk. Besides feeling too high they cause my feet to push forward and get crushed in the toebox. Please let me know what I should be doing about this? I'm sure a cobbler can fix but I'd like to approach one with some knowledge about what I should be asking. Also, what the costs generally are for this procedure. Thanks in advance.

Wow. That is a bad resole job. Where are you located?

WeatheredHide

Reaction score

Holy schnike. I'm not even sure how something like that happens. At the very least, you've given us some attention-grabbing "before" photos, and an anticipated, must-see set of "after" photos to come.

Wishing you the best of luck turning those back into Vibergs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads