• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Technically not my first as I mis-sized those and sold them (moss horsehide service boots).

1st
Mr Porter black Cordovan service boots
1596572950796.jpeg

Last:
Tichoblanco x lost and found Black camel whole cuts
1596572770390.jpeg

I like black boots?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question for the group: what was your first pair of Vibergs? What was your last pair?

Mine first was this pair of aged bark (smooth) captoe boots (not my photo). I purchased them on eBay for about $400, but they ended up being too small. Sold them for a loss on eBay but I have been hooked ever since...

View attachment 1435951

My last was Miloh's brown horsebooty. Right size right leather.

View attachment 1435952
Haha mine are the exact same pairs lol

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind the retirement of the 145 Oxford if they offered stitchdown derbies. I saw these just now on Instagram and they look better than the GYW counterpart

The shell ones are stitchdown too

motojobobo

Reaction score
Nice idea smartbrother.

i started off with a pair of engineers, Ironheart x Viberg on 1005 last with black oiltan leather on cat’s paw soles. This was back in 2015.

217F9955-0C66-4ADB-B194-0006B63B01F3.jpeg

And last year I got my last pair, second hand from Woofmang I believe, oxfords on 1035 last from Miloh Shop with mushroom chamois on Dr. Sole.

16C465AD-DE7B-4E9C-B2FE-A780C86CDBF6.jpeg

No Viberg purchase yet in 2020 but I’m craving a black boot for motorcycle rides in town.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind the retirement of the 145 Oxford if they offered stitchdown derbies. I saw these just now on Instagram and they look better than the GYW counterpart

I love this pair. I think those are dust black on 2045. Would be cool to see more derby shoes/boots on bump toe lasts.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First pair: second hand DR mahogany horsebutt on 1035

Most recent pair: .com pigment horsebutt on 2040.

The mahogany horsebutts look great! I’m hoping the Miloh Shops age similarly.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone get in on this preorder? I hadn’t heard there were issues.

Curious what folks here think of the ammunition boot pattern. I think this is still the only time I've seen them use it.

gte872h

Reaction score
Ive seen it used once before. A stockist in China did a run in natural waxed flesh

Wow good pull. Had no idea about that one. I like the ammo boot since I already have so many service boots it’s good to change it up sometimes. Think it makes it look more casual though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads