• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
I'd prefer perforated cap as well but LF's perf version has these short, ****** caps that I can't unsee now. They're a good inch too short imo.
lmao during the small cap era of viberg yikes those are bad. Last i checked the cap toes are better in size now.

Turns31

Reaction score
lmao during the small cap era of viberg yikes those are bad. Last i checked the cap toes are better in size now.
I don't know man. These look like they were brand new in March. I called LF a week ago about this preorder and asked about cap toe length and the guy I talked to didn't even know it was an issue. Said he's never heard complaints before.

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know man. These look like they were brand new in March. I called LF a week ago about this preorder and asked about cap toe length and the guy I talked to didn't even know it was an issue. Said he's never heard complaints before.

ignorance is the company line

puddin

Reaction score
Small cap toes never bothered me too much and I have one or two pairs with smallish caps. There are a handful of pairs I've seen posted that were really small and that seemed a bit off, but the ones @Turns31 posted don't look bad to me. Similar to a pair I have. *¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lost & Found currently has a preorder open for the natty CXLs arriving in October and I imagine this run will have the standard captoe length Viberg seems to have gone back to but it's always a crapshoot

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Small cap toes never bothered me too much and I have one or two pairs with smallish caps. There are a handful of pairs I've seen posted that were really small and that seemed a bit off, but the ones @Turns31 posted don't look bad to me. Similar to a pair I have. *¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Relevant repost

82646229-E127-4E53-A8A7-2BBDD2ED2071.png

Turns31

Reaction score
Holy hell. Brooklyn with the world's fastest shipping. I bought these at noon yesterday and they were delivered here in KC at noon today. CXL looks great and possibly the world's straightest Viberg cap toes.

Attachments

• IMG_20200715_122531.jpg
    IMG_20200715_122531.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20200715_122611.jpg
    IMG_20200715_122611.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 99

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy hell. Brooklyn with the world's fastest shipping. I bought these at noon yesterday and they were delivered here in KC at noon today. CXL looks great and possibly the world's straightest Viberg cap toes.
Looking good! Ready to develop some patina

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look perfect...you lucky SOB. Im really going to be jealous if mine show up jacked now.

Turns31

Reaction score
Those look perfect...you lucky SOB. Im really going to be jealous if mine show up jacked now.
Hell I've waited almost a year. Their last batch was in Oct 19 and the only 9 they had left when I asked about them had pretty crooked toe caps. Guy told me I'd be disappointed with them. I asked to be put on the call list when it comes back in stock and he even texted me pics of this pair. Can't say enough about their customer service.

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hell I've waited almost a year. Their last batch was in Oct 19 and the only 9 they had left when I asked about them had pretty crooked toe caps. Guy told me I'd be disappointed with them. I asked to be put on the call list when it comes back in stock and he even texted me pics of this pair. Can't say enough about their customer service.
Saves you a lot of time and money sifting through and returning mismatched boots to just ask the retailers for the "good ones".

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was going to ask how many pairs of these you ordered :laugh:

But seriously this pair looks great

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads