• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What was the last makeup that sold out in minutes? I imagine their capacity is tied to the number of shells they order for a particular makeup and it's likely they've better anticipated the demand as time goes on. You have to remember that back in the day for makeups like the Color 4s they had just started doing stitchdown again and even Color 8 and Black were hard to come by

Jimk4003

Reaction score
It might be a sign of customers being less excited but I don't think which hours during the day it sells out matters much to Viberg.
I'd also imagine that in one of the sharpest economic downturns of the last 50 years, Viberg would be pretty happy if the worst thing that happens to their business is pre-orders now take days rather than hours to sell out.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have purchased these had they been stitchdown. I like the 2020 last and missed out on the recent natural shell release. Speaking of ... if anyone with a 7.5 ever wants to unload them please let me know.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What was the last makeup that sold out in minutes? I imagine their capacity is tied to the number of shells they order for a particular makeup and it's likely they've better anticipated the demand as time goes on. You have to remember that back in the day for makeups like the Color 4s they had just started doing stitchdown again and even Color 8 and Black were hard to come by
I think that Black Shinki wholecut sidezips sould out fast. Right?

I know the saddle tan chromepaks “flew off the shelf”. I didn’t even have time to contemplate if I wanted them.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know the saddle tan chromepaks “flew off the shelf”. I didn’t even have time to contemplate if I wanted them.

I mainly meant shell releases (assuming the original post was referring to the calvados makeups). Should have been more clear heh

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Still bummed about the Chromepak. Still waiting to see Withered Fig’s make up in that leather. COVID-19 has really pushed back releases that would have come out by now. Miloh Shop and 3Sixteen have some new stuff I’m anxious to see.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What does Miloh shop have coming out?

I believe a boondocker in the Green Taurus leather, same used on the Brooklyn Clothing makeup and brown Italian Horsebutt plain toe make up (2030, unstructured, 9 eyelets)

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe a boondocker in the Green Taurus leather, same used on the Brooklyn Clothing makeup and brown Italian Horsebutt plain toe make up (2030, unstructured, 9 eyelets)

Leather sole on the HB? ??????

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads