• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else take same size 1035 and 2030? I have the last run of Marvington II and was wondering if anyone who has both Marvington II and these bobcats can verify they had to go half a size smaller on these bobcats compared to the Marvington II. I’m thinking I should stick to the same size I got in Marvington II since they’re both on 1035

I generally take the same size in both lasts (0.5 down from Brannock). I just tried on the WF bobcat again with normal cushioned socks, and for me, my normal 1035 size works.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
I’m the same going .5 down from Brannock. I’ll stick to my normal size then, thanks for checking for me.
Yeah I’m also .5 down from brannock and take the same 2030 and 1035 sizing.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Burgundy horsehide. Not sure what tannery it's from. I wanted something a little thinner for these because there was some concern about room in the instep building a sidezip on the 2040
Wait....You had a sidezip built on the 2040? Damn, why don’t they make this a new standard for their Chelsea’s - the 2050 last just squishes my little toe too much. They look great

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most retailers would as well - much better on their cash flow but I think Viberg has some policies against it.

I believe the policy is against brand new makeups. Any subsequent production run is allowed.

jm4i

Reaction score
Woah, the Withered Fig pre-order has size 5 and 5.5 available! Stoked because my friend’s closest fitting Vibergs were Haven’s overdyed-shrunken size 6 (and they’re still too big). Glad he was able to pick up a pair too.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else take same size 1035 and 2030? I have the last run of Marvington II and was wondering if anyone who has both Marvington II and these bobcats can verify they had to go half a size smaller on these bobcats compared to the Marvington II.

I’m thinking I should stick to the same size I got in Marvington II since they’re both on 1035.

I take a 10 in the 1035 and I have one pair of boots in a 10 with the 2030 last and find them just a hair snug and have recently sized up to a 10.5.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lost & Found are doing a preorder for a Black CXL plain toe on1035

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads