• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
881417B3-4EDB-48DA-A031-5DFD916C6C36.jpeg
4550163A-BFAD-40C8-BA5A-608A56049DD0.jpeg

just got done cleaning these. Had worn them the other day while gardening and the got caked with mud. Just hosed them down and let them out to dry.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Who all went in on the DR natural horsebutt boondockers? I caved in a moment of mildly inebriated weakness ha. Kevin from DR said they only had enough leather for 14 pairs which I was pretty surprised about.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who all went in on the DR natural horsebutt boondockers? I caved in a moment of mildly inebriated weakness ha. Kevin from DR said they only had enough leather for 14 pairs which I was pretty surprised about.

??‍♂️

I also have Wesco making me a pair of Johannes 7” boots in Horween natural horsebutt, so it will be interesting to compare the two.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Nice - looks like we should have some good comparison pics up on here in the near future then. :D

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
N

Nice! Col8 cxl?

Still waiting on my MTO from last June, hoping they just throw in a refund at this point.

Burgundy horsehide. Not sure what tannery it's from. I wanted something a little thinner for these because there was some concern about room in the instep building a sidezip on the 2040

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads