• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appears that Brooklyn Clothing may have had a restock on a few makeups with the sale code still active. Looks like the faded wheat chamois SBs and brown taurus RO boondockers. New slippers and chelseas too. Faded wheat incoming as my wallet continues to bleed

Pleased to have you, brother. Receive your wheat and leave your offerings with @caffed

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Appears that Brooklyn Clothing may have had a restock on a few makeups with the sale code still active. Looks like the faded wheat chamois SBs and brown taurus RO boondockers. New slippers and chelseas too. Faded wheat incoming as my wallet continues to bleed
Very relieved they don’t have my size in the faded wheat

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone compare the weight (like actually weigh with a gram scale) of boots with the double leather and/or raw cord soles vs. Dainite? I'm considering getting my raw cord boondockers resoled to DL to get rid of some of the heft (1200+g/boot), but I don't know how much it'll actually help.

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Friday. Viberg Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan Service Boots.

Viberg Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan Service Boots - 2020-04-10 - 1.jpg

Viberg Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan Service Boots - 2020-04-10 - 2.jpg

Viberg Dark Cognac Shell Cordovan Service Boots - 2020-04-10 - 4.jpg

-Mike

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone compare the weight (like actually weigh with a gram scale) of boots with the double leather and/or raw cord soles vs. Dainite? I'm considering getting my raw cord boondockers resoled to DL to get rid of some of the heft (1200+g/boot), but I don't know how much it'll actually help.

I’ll weigh my rivet & hide boondockers and Miloh shop boondockers later today

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shinki service boots for preorder, why didnt they announce it with drop 2?
Seems like they would have drawn more interest at that time.
Sell the less exciting stuff first. They know there's much stronger demand for the shinki

trippy512

Reaction score
Shinki’s almost made me regret buying the chromepak’s until I saw that 6 month lead time

PACostag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is Shinki horse butt so exciting in your opinions? The texture looks absolutely insane imo

zargoz

Reaction score
Those Shinki boots look great. If the black one would have been done with a dark sole edge I'd probably bite. The natural is really nice as well but I'm maxed out on brownish service boots already. Agree on the wait time being annoying... I'd like to attribute to covid and give them a pass but those waits have been growing since late last year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads