• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mushroom
15826448362663294895572205013002.jpg

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg bros - I'm going to be listing my Viberg x Brooklyn Clothing 10th Anniversary boots (color 8 shell, black shell tongue, 9 brass eyelets, 2030 last, perf cap toe, dainite). 10D. Maybe 10 wears at most. VG+. If interested, please DM me. Thanks.

Apologies for the thread interruption.

Why not size 10.5 ughhhh

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of you use the top eyelets on your SB? Gave it a shot today and like the fit, but I couldn't get them on without taking the laces out of the top set. It like the waxed laces are an inch too short to do this.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of you use the top eyelets on your SB? Gave it a shot today and like the fit, but I couldn't get them on without taking the laces out of the top set. It like the waxed laces are an inch too short to do this.
I do. You might need to buy 3rd party laces if the included ones are short. Guarded Goods makes high quality 54” ones.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I’ve decided to keep my powder dry for the next cap toe all eyelet shell release, but those are some nice boots. Lovely warm brown, darker than bourbon which imo can be tough to wear and isn’t as versatile as people seem to think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads