• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BHK666

Reaction score
Wondering when/if/where those Chromepack 10BBs will drop (the ones from Brett's instagram). Also curious as to what last they're on.

Cole87

Reaction score

Just got my first pair of Vibergs from Notre. I really like how the color turned out. Natural CXL on ripple sole, 1035 last.

limonade

Reaction score
Those are my boots. Dainite is the same price. I love the Vibram 430 sole. Traction is much better and it wears much better than my other dainite pairs.

Awesome! I have enjoyed your posts and seeing your collection over on GYW, especially these wings+Horns collab. I thought they turned out great with the greased edge. Wish I could find a pair in my size so I could replicate what you have. Definitely want to try the 430 sole if I ever wear out the dainite. Don't know why they don't feature it on other boots.

Cole87

Reaction score
.Quote:
1035 is very comfortable in my opinion!
I agree. These were very comfortable right out of the box. The ripple sole is pretty nice to walk on also. They're definitely way more comfortable than my AE Daltons

Last edited:

gus49

Reaction score
Wondering when/if/where those Chromepack 10BBs will drop (the ones from Brett's instagram). Also curious as to what last they're on.

They are being released in the Spring, I like them too.

limonade

Reaction score
They are being released in the Spring, I like them too.
Just curious where you got this info. I sprung for the Notre chamois SB's this week but was also interested in the BB10 since I didn't know if those were going to make it into production. Needed something for the colder months ahead. Boots in spring don't do me much good for about 6 months.

gus49

Reaction score
from Viberg, I emailed them a month or 2 ago. Is the Chamois like a nubuck ? It looks similar to the Aged Bark I tried on.

limonade

Reaction score
from Viberg, I emailed them a month or 2 ago. Is the Chamois like a nubuck ? It looks similar to the Aged Bark I tried on.
I'll hopefully know this afternoon! Fedex is being real jerks about getting these things delivered...They sat in NJ all day Tuesday even though delivery was scheduled that day...they left NJ Tues Night only to take 24hrs to arrive in Queens Weds night (about a 30 min drive per google maps) and they've been "Out for Delivery" all morning today...
Things normally get delivered to my office in the AM, so i dont have high hopes for delivery today.

gte872h

Reaction score
I'll hopefully know this afternoon! Fedex is being real jerks about getting these things delivered...They sat in NJ all day Tuesday even though delivery was scheduled that day...they left NJ Tues Night only to take 24hrs to arrive in Queens Weds night (about a 30 min drive per google maps) and they've been "Out for Delivery" all morning today...
Things normally get delivered to my office in the AM, so i dont have high hopes for delivery today.

Same here. Waiting for the waxed flesh from Notre and it seems like it's taking forever! Busy time of the year though...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads