• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would be cool to get some different leather options for the next GMTO that can be stitchdown...wonder if they do the horse butt in different colors? I know there was a navy waxed flesh from horween - any chance @LA Guy we can get some leather choices that Viberg does not offer typically? Maybe some cool Essex leathers in different colors

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a big difference bw the coffee chromepak and the icy mocha cxl they'll put up tomorrow?

Also, are these the coffee chromepaks?

Last edited:

Raneleigh

Reaction score
SO glad I made the last minute decision to add the Fat Waxed to my order:

I'm in no hurry to have them age...they are superb just as they are even though I know they will get better and better. And I've been wearing these Garage Boots all week:

Such a good decision going with the oil tanned leather...it is so durable and so forgiving! Scuffs and scratches just rub away. Both of these boots are just killer in their own way! I think these may be my two favorite boots of all time, though these BCSK's are right up there as well:

Long live the 110!!!

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SO glad I made the last minute decision to add the Fat Waxed to my order: I'm in no hurry to have them age...they are superb just as they are even though I know they will get better and better. And I've been wearing these Garage Boots all week: Such a good decision going with the oil tanned leather...it is so durable and so forgiving! Scuffs and scratches just rub away. Both of these boots are just killer in their own way! I think these may be my two favorite boots of all time, though these BCSK's are right up there as well: Long live the 110!!!
Fantastic! Thank god for the refuge of Styleforum GMTO's. Where 110's live!

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look great!!! I am NOT going to baby mine...I am NOT going to baby mine...I am NOT going to baby mine...

SO glad I made the last minute decision to add the Fat Waxed to my order:

I'm in no hurry to have them age...they are superb just as they are even though I know they will get better and better.

Which is it my friend?

Not babying or babying?
decisions.gif

I'll be playing horseshoes in these tomorrow. You know which way I'm going with these. Not babying!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

gumercindo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, how have you found the return policy at Viberg.com?

Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.

I assume this means they accept full refund within the 30 days? Shipping seems like a pain. What have been your experiences?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads