• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dugafola

Reaction score
I got an email last night at 3 am confirming my half-japanese order from the April GMTO. So something is a...foot.

did anyone else get a confirmation email? my credit card bill is the only confirmation i've received....hehehe

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seeing all these pics is making me die to wear some boots. Unfortunately it's been in the upper 80s to mid 90s. Headed to Yosemite next week though where it'll be in the 60s. Should I take the opportunity to finally wear my new coffee chromepacks or bust out some well worn OSB trench boots?

Put some wear on those chromepaks!

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I got my Brooklyn Clothing Co. natty cxl boots a few days ago. Love em! One thing I was concerned about was that on some Vibergs I've seen the unsightly ridge of the toe support when they don't have cap toes, and I was worried that mine would show. But they don't, so that's great.

Weird thing is —and I've owned about 5 or 6 pairs by now — the tongue on these boots are literally the exact same leather used on the construction, not a thinner more pliable softer piece. It's rigid and fortunately not uncomfortable. Strange, though. I prefer it when they use a half-thickness version of the leather or a suede substitute.

Aviv

Reaction score
Put some wear on those chromepaks!

Yea! @gambit402 or sell them to me! I'd hate to learn they are just sitting in your closet? 80 degrees?? Suck it up man! I rock my Vibergs every day of the year and I live in the Northeast where the summer is morbidly humid and the winter cruel and unforgiving. Put them on or pass them on! :)

Dugafola

Reaction score
Yea! @gambit402 or sell them to me! I'd hate to learn they are just sitting in your closet? 80 degrees?? Suck it up man! I rock my Vibergs every day of the year and I live in the Northeast where the summer is morbidly humid and the winter cruel and unforgiving. Put them on or pass them on! :)

in other words....it's always boot weather.

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Seeing all these pics is making me die to wear some boots. Unfortunately it's been in the upper 80s to mid 90s.

Do not despair, Viberg may bring us these :)

Gooner

Reaction score

Seeing all these pics is making me die to wear some boots. Unfortunately it's been in the upper 80s to mid 90s. Headed to Yosemite next week though where it'll be in the 60s. Should I take the opportunity to finally wear my new coffee chromepacks or bust out some well worn OSB trench boots?

Just wear them!

gambit402

Reaction score
So what you guys are saying is I should wear them then...well alrighty then!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing all these pics is making me die to wear some boots. Unfortunately it's been in the upper 80s to mid 90s.

Do not despair, Viberg may bring us these :)

Brett had just gotten those in when I visited. Could be a really cool, Visvim style thing. Tough to execute nicely though.

gambit402

Reaction score

Yea! @gambit402
 or sell them to me! I'd hate to learn they are just sitting in your closet? 80 degrees?? Suck it up man! I rock my Vibergs every day of the year and I live in the Northeast where the summer is morbidly humid and the winter cruel and unforgiving. Put them on or pass them on! :) 

Lmao...you do realize what you're telling me to do right?

Jorge

Reaction score
Black horse hide 310s headed to Deutschland :(
@linafelt

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads