1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior Member

I was looking at this the other day. Next makeup perhaps

2. westie187

westie187 Senior Member

I've read two complaints, maybe three, in this entire thread regarding QC issues. Why not wait and see how Viberg handles the issue? Before the Borg writes them off completely?

3. sacafotos

sacafotos Distinguished Member

They've always given me super detailed responses. Just put yourself in their position: you'd rather a customer put your brand on blast before giving you a chance to handle the issue? Probably not, right?

4. ScuffedBluchers

ScuffedBluchers Senior Member

Of course they would. But all they have to do is a quick two minute inspection and then none of these boots get out the door. Of course, some will slip, though. And maybe the amount we see here in the scope of their entire production is actually pretty great. Nobody is perfect. But one purple boot and one blue one? Ouch.

5. linafelt

linafelt Distinguished Member

Afraid I am not the guy to ask for fashion advice. I don't think I even own a pair of dress pants. I wear chinos or workpants every day, and I would gladly wear these shoes everyday as well!

Yes, yes, yes.

6. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior Member

If you like the way it looks go for it. Why limit yourself. For ex, who says you cant wear boots with suits?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014

7. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior Member

8. linafelt

Are these the Chicago tan latigo boots from Superdenim? Very nice. Kicking myself for missing out on those...

9. westie187

westie187 Senior Member

10. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior Member

Actually these are the brown french calf boots that are on Viberg.com according to Guy. Itll look different depending on lighting. This one was a sample.

11. linafelt

Ah yes, the toecap fooled me.. They should have kept it for the official version of the boot.

12. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior Member

I have the one on .com. I like the toecap too, but its a different look. The plain toe is a bit more utilitarian looking.

13. linafelt

No doubt, the one on their site is great too. I considered it as well -- if it had a rubber sole I may have bitten...

14. jp2k1

jp2k1 Senior Member

It has a rubber heel. For the sole I got it topied professionally for 20 bucks. I like the leather sole look so it was right for me- best of both.

15. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

I fail to understand how acknowledging that there is an issue yet trying to remain even keeled about it until the chance for the company to respond is shrugging off the issue?