1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior Member

Still no tracking for yet on the Brandy

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Distinguished Member

Bummer. Did you decide to keep them?

I am really hoping for tracking soon on the kudu boot or natural CXL derby. I do think viberg needs to be more accurate with their delivery time frames. It would benefit everyone involved

3. jhuetsch

jhuetsch Well-Known Member

If I know my size in the 145 oxford, can I assume I take the same size in the service boot (both on the 2030 last)? Thanks!

4. bkotsko

bkotsko Distinguished Member

Coloring is a bit off on this photo, but I scored these from another member.
    Suede x waxed flesh saddle.

[​IMG]

5. DuckOB

DuckOB Senior Member

bkotsko - nice pickup. I never have worn a saddle but considered these. I wondered where they went, I was watching them on ebay. Were they a 8 or 8/12 110 last I think? How do they fit compared to the 8 1/2 Barrie last.

enjoy - great looking shoe

6. bkotsko

bkotsko Distinguished Member

Seller told me eBay pulled them for the way he titled them, with other brands in the title.
    They are 8 on 2030, and they fit like an 8E Barrie, which happens to be perfect for me.

7. rydenfan

damn. I am insanely jealous of these! if you ever part with them please put me as #1 on your list

8. eskamobob1

eskamobob1 Senior Member

I figure it's probably kind of a slim chance, but does anyone know if viberg was ever able to source more of that brown harness leather? I am pretty sure the last time they used it was 2012 but I have been hard core lusting over them recently.

Since I am assuming that haven't, what do you guys favor as an alternative to it?

9. skeptical jesus

skeptical jesus Senior Member

I'm currently lobbying to get people to do a makeup in either harness or chromepak (similar) on the 2030 in the GMTO thread. Head over there and lend your support if you'd be interested in getting one too.

10. eskamobob1

eskamobob1 Senior Member

Will do! I was under the impression that both were dead stock leathers and that is why we haven't seen them since, but if you can still get them I am sure as hell interested.

11. skeptical jesus

skeptical jesus Senior Member

People are saying the olive chromepak is definitely not an option, but we don't know until we actually put the makeup forward and consult with Guy, but that will only happen if there's enough initial support in the makeup thread.

12. rydenfan

@LA Guy I am assuming with the new round opened up that the prior makeups are getting close. to you have any updated info not he Kudu boot or the natural CXL Derby?

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Ha! I was just about to send an email to Kate. They were supposed to be finished within a week of the other makeups, which were in and out, so, I expect them soon. I ordered a pair of the natural CXL derbies for myself, and it's dippping into fall here in Idaho, so I am just as stoked about these as you guys.

Cheers,

Fok.

14. rydenfan

nice! crack that whip. Its prime Derby and boot season so hoping to have both pairs soon

15. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior Member

So am I the only one who has not gotten there brandy boot tracking yet