1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. im eddie

im eddie Senior Member

I was wondering about that as well. Since I am into BDSM... Just kidding here I found a good page describing Harness Leather. Also would be interesting to see the even rawer leather "nume" used in a pair of Viberg. I believe that's the same type of leather Hender Scheme uses.

Quote: Here is an aged example of a harness leather belt they provide. (higher res at source)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

In what sort of leather? So many options for black.

3. intensanity

intensanity Senior Member

4. Understatesman

Understatesman Senior Member

Regarding the next makeup options, why not spring for an all-black sole like these Vibergs from Lost & Found. Maybe many of us who already own a pair or two of other Vibergs would like the variety in this regard as well. Last thing I need is another natural stacked heel boot.

Hell, copy this exact makeup (gunmetal cxl) and I'd be all over it. Or maybe a brown calf with black sole?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

5. Raneleigh

Raneleigh Senior Member

Love those! That's what I'm talking about!! Wish they got sold to me!!! The only mods I would make would be 7 eyelets or eyelet/hook combo, structured toe and maybe plain toe, though the cap toe is nice too. We need to campaign for something like this!!!

6. Raneleigh

Raneleigh Senior Member

Needs to be a rugged leather, not a dress leather. Something matte maybe or even a CXL or waxed flesh.

7. Raneleigh

Raneleigh Senior Member

Came very close to getting these myself.

8. linafelt

linafelt Distinguished Member

I tried to float a similar, slightly-more-than-basic black workboot last time and got no interest at all. Though at that point the 2030 was riding high. Maybe you can get more interest this time around. Though since then I have gotten a pair of black White's boots that fit the bill, so I would not be in on this order I am afraid.

9. Raneleigh

Raneleigh Senior Member

Are you sure you don't need a second pair? I've never heard a single person on their deathbed say that they shouldn't have bought that second pair of basic black workboots, have you? And what about all those people that lost their first pair in that fire, flood or earthquake and later said, "thank God I have that backup pair!" Think about it is all I'm saying.

10. linafelt

linafelt Distinguished Member

Well, it certainly is important to plan for any event... I could lose them in quicksand, to burglars, to a hungry bear.. you never know.

Hmm maybe I DO need that extra pair.

11. thisstylishlife

thisstylishlife Active Member

I've been wearing a minimalist 10 item wardrobe for the past 3+ months as part of a weird challenge I decided to do and I'm going to continue until June 2015. My only pair of footwear other than running shoes is a pair of 2030 Service Boots in brown chromexcel. They are holding up awesomely and even walking 5+ kms daily they have been very comfortable.

The heels are showing just a bit of wear with the raised strike pad almost completely worn down. The soles are holding up well and I've only worn off the Dainite nubs across the mid-foot area. Here's a few pics showing their evolution.

Brand new:

[​IMG]

50 wears:

[​IMG]

100 wears:

[​IMG]

12. Skell6009

Skell6009 Senior Member

Something hard wearing like horsehide. No CXL.

And I think a partially structured toe is the way to go.

13. sleepy94

sleepy94 Well-Known Member

Any interest in a black service boot on the 310 last? this would fit the classic rugged work boot look. These are my personal grail and am hoping that something like these pops up either here or their website. if anyone has any leads on tracking down a pair in a 7.5 or 8, i would appreciated the help.

14. wonsmithr8

wonsmithr8 Senior Member

Dang those look good. If you don't mind me asking, what else is part of the ten items? Edit: oh wait nvm I read about this on cnn haha

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014

15. Raneleigh

Raneleigh Senior Member

Yeah baby!!!