1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Finn666

Finn666 Well-Known Member

since size 9 is SOLD and since i wasn´t the lucky guy...what about you mate?

2. guyferguson

guyferguson Senior member

I wish! Haven't even had a lunch break yet. I think you guys are underestimating how many emails i have to go through. I'm maybe half way through. Sent over a dozen invoice already though.

3. Finn666

tbh. mate, i have no clue about how many emails you have to go through, but i´m sure that there are a f...ing lot...maybe even way more than you guys have dreamed about, when thinking about having a sample sale!
    the only thing i know though, is that i really really appreciate all the work you and the guys at viberg put into this...your customerservice stepped up a few levels and you guys moved to the top of the class imo! so thanks a ton for that...and everything else Guy!

much respect!

and now go and get yourself something to eat....oh, and don´t forget to send me an invoice as soon as you come back! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  4. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

Bah, nothing for me. youd have thought id learn by not to hesitate for even 5 seconds when sending an email...

5. comicto

comicto Well-Known Member

got my invoice!:slayer:

these will be my first pair of Vibergs, super stoked.

6. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Congrats!! Make sure to post pics when they arrive

7. Finn666

congrats mate @comicto...

i have to say i was pretty lucky as well (again)...got the boots i wanted the most [​IMG]

120. Service Boot, Vintage Tan Smooth, Brogue Toe Cap, Dainite Sole, 2040 Last, Box Toe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. BalanchineC

BalanchineC Active Member

I had received nothing...I wish I can get the #106...

What a pity .

Thank you all the same for the very hard work for all the customer.This Sale is so great...

9. meadowstyle

meadowstyle Active Member

Other than the cordovan boots(not in my size), my faves from the sale were 112, 113, 114, and 120. Also, not in my size.

Anybody else dig these....?

Certainly the 2030 last size selection was not in my favor today.

10. riff

riff Member

Nice pick-up, my friend :)

11. Finn666

ha, thanks a lot mate...great to read you on here as well. so how many pairs did you get? [​IMG]

haven´t received the service boots i was able to grab in the previous round and already bought another one...must be outta my mind! ^^

12. mijama

mijama Well-Known Member

After further review, 113 is sooo hot. Its like the Real McCoy lineman, but viberg quality. regret not tryjng for this too. Looks like Guy was not joking- this was by far the best round.

13. echoes

echoes Active Member

14. likk

likk Active Member

Yea! Just paid for my order! Cant wait to wear it!

108. Service Boot, Black Oil Tan, Straight Toe Cap, 5 Eyelets, Vibram 269 Sole/Cat’s Paw Heel, 2030 Last, No Box Toe

15. mijama

mijama Well-Known Member

If anyone's interested in these service boots hit me up. Also willing to SWAP. Send me your offers!

16. riff

riff Member

None for myself, tho I did pick up a couple of pairs for my sister... Those small sizes :)

No, not out of your mind - they are addictive - superb boots all around! Big thanks to Viberg & Guy for offering this sale and the great customer service!

17. Finn666

what size did you end up getting?...

happy for your sister my friend...think you didn´t had to be as fast with your email about those small sizes than the rest of us had to be ^^

true that, "addictive" is the right word...this one is going to be my 5th pair of vibergs so far (unfortunately had to sell two already, cuz of buying the wrong size!)...oh well ;-)

18. zazaza

zazaza Senior member

i can't believe that after pining for a pair of these for so long I have a pair of Rough out service boots on their way to me.
    I know about the quality of these boots, but am even more impressed that Guy emailed me to clear up a question in the midst of what had to be a busy day at Viberg.
    Class operation all around.

19. onitaps

onitaps Senior member

Guess i was able to beat you by a couple seconds! Got an invoice 20 mins after I sent my email :slayer:

20. gnu

gnu Senior member

Picked up #110. Unfortunately wont be able to wear start wearing them until October since I'm away from home.

Makes for two during the madness of the last 6 weeks. Actually kind of glad it's over. Now Mondays can be a little less stressful.
    Thanks Guy and the Viberg crew for putting on the sale!