Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. meso

meso Senior member

110 = EEE width.

2. Pairate

Pairate Senior member

[​IMG]

Cannot wait for these guys. :)

3. bkotsko

bkotsko Senior member

Matte black calf boot and derby shoes on IG.
    Email also states they will be out Monday on viberg.com

4. ScuffedBluchers

ScuffedBluchers Senior member

I couldn't take it anymore. I've spent months looking at pictures of thousands of boots on the Internet and haven't seen or touched a single one in real life. When I found out these guys at Ashland made wallets from the same leather I jumped and bought one. It's pretty nice, and smells like a department store.

Seeing the CXL in person is definitely making me think I'd be happy with boots made of the same. Of course, they're all gone now. Gone forever it feels like, even though I know they aren't? Plus there's still some shell on the horizon?

For now I'll just attach this wallet to my foot with some rubber bands and play pretend boots as I skulk around my apartment.

You bastards have ruined me with lust for leather.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. neilz4

neilz4 Well-Known Member

Yeah I assumed that based on the pics of the lasts on IH.uk. Not only is the last labeled EEE, but looking at the profiles and top-down views shows that it is substantially bigger than the others at the same size.

I really like the leather here but I have never been a fan of leather soles. Pretty excited to see product pics, though

6. Pairate

Pairate Senior member

Lol.

I was looking at the same wallet a while back, but ended up deciding that the asymmetrical design would bother me. Regardless, Phil makes some fantastic items.

7. Skell6009

Skell6009 Senior member

8. climbinglife

climbinglife Senior member

Nice! Ashland makes good stuff!

9. g3n0c1d3

g3n0c1d3 Member

Actually im having hard time as well with my boot for a couple of weeks. Its really tight at the front eventhough the boot is longer. The 310 last is quite new for me, and i even downside to half of my actual size (i have viberg service boot size 8 last 2030).
    I forced myself wearing this everyday for the last 2 weeks. Its slowly feel more comfy now but i need to wear it as tight as humanly as possible or i will feel the pain on the top centre of my feet while walking. Anyhow, i love this boot to bits!

[​IMG]

10. Raneleigh

Raneleigh Senior member

Those are great boots! I applaud you for working through the pain!

Just got these today...great service and speedy shipping from BBS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fell in love with these from the first photos. The sole is probably one that you either love or hate, but I love it! Perfect fit, super comfortable!!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014

11. im eddie

im eddie Senior member

12. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

I gotta say guys (though if you're taking pleasure in the boot, good for you) - generally if a boot is causing you pain, that's not just "par for the course" wearing boots: it means that the last isn't suited to your foot, or you sized wrong.

In many cases I've read here, I'm baffled as to why the person isn't selling the boot on (especially Vibergs seem to retain their value) and getting the proper size/different last that you'd be much happier with in the long term.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014

13. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Fok,

I know you are getting asked a lot...but any update on the kudu boot? We just passed the 5 month mark

14. mojahanafiah

mojahanafiah Active Member

@genocide
    Yeah should just sell for others to enjoy it..no point going through all the pain even though you like it that much..you can buy another pair from final round of sample sale soon

15. rutabaga

rutabaga Senior member

I don't blame him for trying to make it work, since it's not as simple as just "buying another pair" from the sample sale (probably won't be available in the make/size he wants, even if so it will likely be purchased in under a minute). I agree that making an ill fitting shoe work isn't for the best, though.