• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update on the sample boots that I received with the gash. I emailed Guy at Viberg with a curt email and he responded very graciously. I will either be returning them for a full refund or I can keep them for half off. I'm leaning toward returning them, but I'll sit on it for another day. All in all, Viberg's customer service was very responsive and they will stand by their product.

For half off I think I'd keep them, at least if they fit well. Horsehide is hard to come by...

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For half off I think I'd keep them, at least if they fit well. Horsehide is hard to come by...
It depends on how much it bugged me and whether I thought it would possibly lead to bigger issues. I'd rather pay retail and get it right than save money and live with something I'm not happy with.

Arizor

Reaction score
Agreed, it'll be one of those situations where even after the discount it would bug you every time you wear them.

It's like finding a hair in your bowl of cereal; it might be delicious cereal, but goddammit you can't stop focusing on that hair.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If those sample boots fit you, I'd keep them. Doesn't look good now but I guarantee with some wear it will barely be noticeable, esp. since it's on the inside.

LIMBERLION

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing super slow shipping? My boots left San Francisco on the 14th and are taking their sweet time making it to the north east

onaujee

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing super slow shipping? My boots left San Francisco on the 14th and are taking their sweet time making it to the north east
There may be an issue with customs for your pair.... Try calling the carrier

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

5 days is not too crazy. Give it a few more. My package from Viberg took 2 days over expected delivery date and I'm in LA.

Mutombo

Reaction score

My last order from Viberg was stuck in San Francisco customs for a couple days, and arrived about 3 business days after the expected delivery date.

Last edited:

LIMBERLION

Reaction score
There may be an issue with customs for your pair.... Try calling the carrier

My last order from Viberg was stuck in San Francisco customs for a couple days, and arrived about 3 business days after the expected delivery date.
USPS said that it was through customs and on its way. They said the tracking info should update in the next couple of days and if it doesn't to give them another call. It took 35 minutes to get someone useful on the phone, but once i did they were very helpful and kind

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the more you ***** the more pics you need to upload. none of this grainy **** from your mothers, poorly-lit basement

Last edited:

Mon Dieu

Reaction score
Have said this before but Viberg has some of the best costumer service that I have ever dealt with.

Enjoy.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's is gong on? Yesterday was fire and brimstone in this thread and today Viberg is incredible. Fickle bunch

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today the internets just got what they wanted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads