1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. cpress

cpress Well-Known Member

Interesting how the sales have developed. I got a pair from the first round, and I think it was hours after the sale went live (I forgot when it went live, but I sent my e-mail at 9:46 pm Pacific time). Admittedly I was familiar with size so when I saw Size 7 on the 110 last for a service boot I knew that it would fit. I think if the same boot came up in the later rounds it would have sold out is seconds (there were 3 pairs of this boot in different sizes).

2. mijama

mijama Well-Known Member

Still no word for you and 85? 98 is really nice so hopefully u got that if not the cordovan

3. BalanchineC

BalanchineC Active Member

I have sent the email after the #100 shown~ It is my right size

I hope I can get it luckily.

4. Finn666

Finn666 Well-Known Member

my pm for the #94, the shell cordovan boots went out at ~12.38pm...still wasn´t able to grab´em, god damn -.-

so to that lucky fella who was able to cop´em, PLEASE PLEASE PM ME if they shouldn´t fit !!! thanks...

5. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

PM or email to info@viberg? It needs to be email from my understanding

6. Finn666

email o/course, sry!...

7. gnu

gnu Senior member

If whoever got those brown HH short shifts in size 9 during round 4 doesnt want them, PM me. I've got cash ready to move. :nodding:

8. sellran

sellran Senior member

I emailed for #94 at 12:38 as well. I didn't get them either. The description posting went up at 12:36 I think, so we both emailed within 2 minutes. I also emailed for #98 at 12:39. I was invoiced for them but just turned them down. Three times I've emailed for boots I really wanted within minutes of the posting and didn't get any of them. I don't have any good suggestions about how to do it better but I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth about Viberg. That said, i will go to the pop up in NYC. I'm sure seeing them will make me forget this frustration.

9. qubed

qubed Well-Known Member

Why would you get a bad taste? There's only one of each pair, the likelihood any specific person gets it is pretty minimal. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

10. sellran

sellran Senior member

I did say I don't have a better suggestion. And I doubt it's rigged at all. But it feels like we're being manipulated to hype the brand. A brand I loved unqualified until now. I think that it's the additive factor of losing 5 times now. I just don't have the skills to compete. An old cranky man here. That's all I'm saying. Big time loser! :)

11. BalanchineC

Did anyone send the email for #100? It is only one my size in this 3 rounds...

I had sent the email about 0:43...

I am afraid I can`t get it since haven`t received the invoice now....

12. Finn666

i wanted those brown hh short shifts so bad as well!
    i even know the guy who bought them...the problem is, that he´s crazy in love with´em, so i guess we gotta keep looking out for a new pair! -.-

now there´s really no need to get a bad taste in your mouth about viberg. this sample sale works on a first come, first served base so really no need to get upset with the brand or the way they handle things. if you´re too slow, then it´s your fault, not vibergs!
    viberg is boss and so is their customer service, period!

glad to hear that you turned down on #98 though, cuz i might be the next in line for them (hopefully) :p ...i have dibs on two other pairs atm., so we´ll see how things turn out in the morning (already 3.20am here in germany!)...

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  13. Badseeds

Badseeds Senior member

I actually feel it should be the other way around - it should be viberg people and other interested parties that felt they tasted something bad. I thought one got invoiced and were given the opportunity to purchase the claimed pair before others because s/he committed to complete the purchase

14. sellran

sellran Senior member

now there´s really no need to get a bad taste in your mouth about viberg. this sample sale works on a first come, first served base so really no need to get upset with the brand or the way they handle things. if you´re too slow, then it´s your fault, not vibergs!
    viberg is boss and so is their customer service, period!

glad to hear that you turned down on #98 though, cuz i might be the next in line for them (hopefully) :p ...i have dibs on two other pairs atm., so we´ll see how things turn out in the morning (already 3.20am here in germany!)...
    [/quote]
    I hope you get the 98s. I read your post a minute after I emailed them saying I didn't want them. Otherwise I would have sent them to you! Sorry!

15. Finn666

no biggie mate. let´s just hope i´m next in line [​IMG]

16. sellran

sellran Senior member

If only I didn't have to email the request BEFORE the pic was posted. If you waited till the pic for most of them you lost them. When I saw the shade of the "olive" boots I realized I rather put the $425 toward boots I really wanted. That's a lot of money for me. The viberg folks might hate me. I don't care. I can't give someone $425 to make them feel better. Still cranky here. And the bitter taste is growing due to comments like yours.

17. BalanchineC

Hope everyone interested can get the boots~~~huh

18. BalanchineC

I haven`t received the invoice of #100...It looks like someone have sent the email before me at 0:42....just after the text shown...

What a pity...There was not any right size in last 2 rounds,and I missed the #32 sz9.5 in round 2 and #100 of this round...

Will there be another round?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  19. echoes

echoes Active Member

hoping for an early heads up on exactly when the next round will be, so i can plan accordingly! :D