1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Diabolical

Diabolical Senior member

The Smoke grey kudu service boots and natural CXL derbies from what I can remember.

September is around the corner, so I would be like to propose a pair of derbies made from one of these guidi calf leather (preferably the olive or black) on an unstructured 1035 and dainite sole.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. intensanity

intensanity Senior member

That Brown Waxed Flesh looks sooooo good. I'm hoping to emulate something similar with the Copper Roughout over time.

3. Arizor

Arizor Senior member

Oh my that guidi leather looks incredible.

4. Capsicum

Capsicum Well-Known Member

Natty CXL for styleforum, work in progress. Just can't wait.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  5. Neffchris

Neffchris New Member

Did you order from Viberg?
    How long did it take to receive them?

They're killer

6. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

These were ordered as one of the SF Viberg makeups. We ordered them a few months ago

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

It seems to be taking a little longer recently, but generally, it takes 8-12 weeks from when we send in our order. In the next set of makeups, I want to propose maybe 2 boots, and a derby. The proposed boots would be a service boot in whatever replaces copper task, roughout, on a dainite sole, probably on the 110 last, same as the Cabourn collab, and the second, probably a scout boot in tan buffalo, with a ripple sole, like a tracker boot. The derby that I have in mind would be in calf or Guidi leather, if we can do it, and on the 1035 last with a chunky leather sole. I think that that would cover the bases well.

8. linafelt

linafelt Senior member

No discussion of the new tan horsehides? Looks like another 2030 last I am afraid, though I havn't seen the specs..

9. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

A shame about the timing, as I would still love a proper winter boot.

10. Aviv

Aviv Senior member

I believe the tan horsehides are on the 1035.

11. Diabolical

Diabolical Senior member

1035 partially structure with a leather sole and blind eyelets.

12. ScuffedBluchers

ScuffedBluchers Senior member

so i cant find anything on this after searching for 10 mins. I wish viberg would finish the online sizing guide. If im a 10 on a 2030, what would i be here?

13. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

What? What size would you be in what? It seems you already know your Viberg size so I'm not sure what you are asking?

14. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

15. ScuffedBluchers

Well I don't really know it for sure. I know I'm a 10 on Alden's barrie last, and after a lot of talking with a lot of Viberg nerds, but best guess is I'm the same on the 2030.

The 1035 though? Cause I want some horsey, depending on how they're configured.

16. ScuffedBluchers

17. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

For anyone who owns horsehide, what is it like? Tough, hard to break in? Soft, comfortable from the start? Creasing? Patina?

18. Skell6009

Skell6009 Senior member

The 1035 is the 2030 but with a rounded toe. You should be the same size in both.

19. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Guy told me that the 2040 is the rounded toe version of the 2030, and that the 1035 was a brand new last designed for the derby. But the point remains the same. For all Vibergs that I've tried on, I'd recommend the same size, unless your feet are particularly wide or narrow.

20. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Fok,

Any chance of doing a chukka next round? I was thinking 2030 last and either natural CXL roughout or oil tan mocha roughout.