1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Lol yeah no olive In the olive guide but that navy Latigo is niiiiice. Poor mans navy shell and similar to that matte black posted a few months ago on IS

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

You got them in person? Or wait for box to arrive. Eager to see

3. Aviv

Aviv Senior member

I ordered. Though Brooklyn has not been so helpful in terms of customer service. I've also just realized it says "US" next to all the sizes. Just sent them an emergency email because I ordered according to Viberg sizing.

4. westie187

westie187 Senior member

I have a navy latigo MTO from back when Viberg still did individual orders. It's a nice leather, tough as hell. I actually had it up for sale here to help finance a brandy shell purchase, but I was SOL on that...

1 person likes this.
  5. westie187

westie187 Senior member

Has anyone ordered from 14oz Berlin? And had it shipped to the states? Just ordered up my grail: natural shell service boots. I was wondering how long I'll have to wait....

1 person likes this.
  6. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

deleted

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  7. stevent

stevent Senior member

Damn should have pulled trigger on the guidi before price increase still tempting though

8. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

9. Aviv

Aviv Senior member

What's with the price increase?

10. Burzan

Burzan Senior member

Wow I cannot believe they did that less than 6 hours after posting them. Probably realizing that they will be hit with Paypal fees and maybe fees from bigcartel (not sure on if they have transaction fees, but it is why they only chose to post 5 items as it's free to list up to 5). The prices in store ranged from $660-$770 when I was there, keep in mind that would have been in CAD which at the moment is already around 10% higher compared to USD.

Now I assume these are also posted in USD on the site making that Guidi almost $920 CAD if purchased online, plus any shipping they might slap on it. I don't understand the price jack they are trying to pull, it's just going to leave a bad impression imo. I can't help but feel slightly responsible for what I can assume was an increase of phone calls after I posted the pics of the in store stock. I think that made them feel like they could make a quick buck trying to liquidate the inventory online.

11. onaujee

onaujee Well-Known Member

What a dick move raising the prices.....

12. Burzan

Burzan Senior member

I sure hope someone from BCC is lurking and they decide to remove the site asap and stick to credit card phone orders at the original prices if they weren't ready to move these properly online.

13. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

[​IMG]

Sub $800 for non-shell/specially treated calf is the cut off for me

14. Capsicum

Capsicum Well-Known Member

Where do you place your order? can't find the online shop of 14oz berlin

15. Capsicum

Capsicum Well-Known Member

I realize the same thing as well. They list all the Viberg size in US. So if I wanna purchase a pair 8 in Viberg sizing system, I should order 9 US on their online shop, right?

16. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

They told me they'd ship expedited but it ended up taking about a week and a half-two weeks. My 10.5 natural shells just arrived yesterday. What size did you get? They literally just stuck the Viberg box in a huge box with no padding and no Global Blue form...not the best CS.

17. westie187

westie187 Senior member

deleted

18. westie187

westie187 Senior member

19. PartagasIV

PartagasIV Senior member

Boots were in fine shape, they're boots...just saying, throw in some bubble wrap and VAT claim form for a $1250 purchase.

20. onaujee

onaujee Well-Known Member

Looks like they dropped back the price...