• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if these were leftover from 2019, I am curious why they didn’t bring them to the previous sample sales.
Stuff just randomly pops up. Its likely they just keep all of these in storage and do chunks of them at a time. Its not like they're known for being organized in the first place either.

Superdoedoe

Reaction score
mocha vintage was my favourite pair of Bergs I've owned. Need to find myself a 9.5

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Drop 2 live.

HB is now Sego tannage. Confused by the Regency Calf CF Stead and Regency Calf Gallun

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Drop 2 live.

HB is now Sego tannage. Confused by the Regency Calf CF Stead and Regency Calf Gallun
wow all these leathers look great … especially with the blue light filter off. Ordered the green pair. Thinking of sandpapering the edge dressing off when they get here

7sport

Reaction score

Drop 2 live.

Love to see the leather soled bluchers

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badger716