• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Maryam waxed horsebutt is super cool, I didn’t realize it would go from a matte finish to a smooth finish. Here you can see in the high contact zone how fast the wax has come off (worn about 10 miles or so)

View attachment 1809457
View attachment 1809458
Do we have the same boots? My pair doesn’t look like that on the inside

I’m well aware I have 2 left footed trees in lol

Attachments

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1809285

Calvados Shell Wholecuts. The 9D equal width wise to the 8.5E, just a smidge longer. Its a real good fit and I'll be ordering a 9D for future 2030s where its offered.
What is your brannock? What size do you take on Alden Barrie and Trubalance?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is your brannock? What size do you take on Alden Barrie and Trubalance?
9.5D HTB, slightly shorter HTT. 9D in Barrie and TB.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
The Maryam waxed horsebutt is super cool, I didn’t realize it would go from a matte finish to a smooth finish. Here you can see in the high contact zone how fast the wax has come off (worn about 10 miles or so)

View attachment 1809457
View attachment 1809458
Which pair is this exactly? Also - does anyone have any pics of some worn in viberg tea cores? I snagged some second hand and I thought the most recent drop was the second release of that leather

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is the left boot, it’s two completely different colors on the inside

View attachment 1809491
Oh wow the other boots inside looks like a completely different leather to me. It doesn’t even look like the leather is dyed all the way threw on the other boot. I’m assuming that’s because you’ve worn them a lot and that’s patina?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah ok, so you were one size down previously and now will go with half down, which is same as Barrie/TB.
Only with a D width option on 2030. Its really going to depend on the last.

DexterityDev

Reaction score
Camel Hair Waxed Kudu 310s. Can't state how extremely soft the leather is out of the box. I'm also definitely converted on the 310 last. It was pretty polarizing to me at first, but after seeing them in person and on foot, I'm a changed man.

20220705_143444.jpg

Last edited:

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was wondering what makes Chamois special? I’ll be the first one to admit it looks great. How is it different then any other rough out hide tho?

Featured Sponsor

How Often Do You Buy New Clothing?

• 1-5 times a year

• 6-10 times a year

• Once a month

• 2-3 times a month

• Weekly

• Almost daily

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members