• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So

So how come WF is able to pump out customised make ups but DR has stopped?
I’m guessing this order (and the black HB) were placed a long time ago, before the SMU cutoff, and they are just receiving them now.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing this order (and the black HB) were placed a long time ago, before the SMU cutoff, and they are just receiving them now.
Supposedly SMUs will be back for the fall in some capacity and I think WF is getting a head start as they got so little since the cutoff.

Henry S

Reaction score
What SMU cutoff?
DR?

(New to brand, trying to learn this new language)

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What SMU cutoff?
DR?

(New to brand, trying to learn this new language)
SMU = stockist (or special) makeup
DR = Division Road

nhlducks35

Reaction score
Just came in from WF, this is the first makeup I’ve seen with a matching black heel pad

6D6926EC-B91E-4ABE-A2E8-B73F23C8DF06.jpeg

AD329E07-5542-4F9A-BF2C-15AD5A30BAFF.jpeg

2F3288D4-09E3-43DA-BB3E-BC660EE905BD.jpeg

nhlducks35

Reaction score
After wearing it for about 20 min, some impressions:
  • The EE width is great, definitely feels roomier than the pair in natural CXL that I have in 8E
  • Leather is super soft, feels very pliable and almost no break in
  • The new heel pad feels very cushioned compared to the older ones since it cover the entire heel instead of just the middle

Henry S

Reaction score
Is there an archive page where I can see all the models they released over the years?

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After wearing it for about 20 min, some impressions:
  • The EE width is great, definitely feels roomier than the pair in natural CXL that I have in 8E
  • Leather is super soft, feels very pliable and almost no break in
  • The new heel pad feels very cushioned compared to the older ones since it cover the entire heel instead of just the middle
I called my taupe horse rump boots more pliable then the black waxed hb but that was a mistake…. The black leather is much more pliable

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there an archive page where I can see all the models they released over the years?
Unfortunately no. I know that Viberg has discussed putting an archive together of just the .com stuff since all the pages are still stored their on the back end, but nothing ever came of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads