• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WatchesCars

Reaction score
If anyone gets their 145 oxfords this week, pictures/sizing in relation to boots would be appreciated!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone gets their 145 oxfords this week, pictures/sizing in relation to boots would be appreciated!
Supposed to ship the week of July 4th

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
As someone who ought to know, this site is hosted in a very secure server managed by one of the most reputable hosting companies in the country, and security is monitored literally 24/7. As you guys can also probably tell from the little lock symbol, its SSL certifications are also up to date. If you feel that this site is in any way compromised, and have evidemce of that happening, please do DM me directly,and we'll ask our hosting company to look into it. However, please be aware that if you visit other websites that are not secure sites, you might want to look into those.

Also, when you write DOSD, do you mean DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack? That anything to do with this website would make you subject to a DDoS makes very little sense.

Last edited:

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As someone who ought to know, this site is hosted in a very secure server managed by one of the most reputable hosting companies in the country, and security is monitored literally 24/7. As you guys can also probably tell from the little lock symbol, its SSL certifications are also up to date. If you feel that this site is in any way compromised, and have evidemce of that happening, please do DM me directly,and we'll ask our hosting company to look into it. However, please be aware that if you visit other websites that are not secure sites, you might want to look into those.

Also, when you write DOSD, do you mean DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attack? That anything to do with this website would make you subject to a DDoS makes very little sense.
I don’t think my issues are related to the site

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenks