• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m fairly new to the game … have they ever released on a Sunday afternoon?
A Shinki? No, but this is only the 2nd season we've had "service boot sundays." The last .com stock shinki drop was January 2021 and its been preorders ever since.

Coolhand0302

Reaction score
At this point just assume Shinki and Horween HBs are preorder only or a really special stockist makeup
Not ‘Bergs, but speaking of really special stockist SMUs in Shinki HB (and since Viberg stockist collabs are currently on hiatus), I’ll just leave this here…

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not as old as Crizzle's latest, but a pair that just barely preceded my assimilation into the Viborg - dark brown Italian (Maryam?) horsebutt, 8 eyelet, 2017.

I'm not sure if the unwaxed flat cotton laces are original, but I'm a big fan on a service-type boot.
Does anyone happen to know the tannery for the 2017 2040 Italian horsebutt service boots?

My first guess was Maryam, but I don't think I've seen this color from Maryam. Could it be Comipel, like these oxfords? Color seems right.
5AD7F9E0-8A76-4761-81CA-A74983091E4B.png

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know the tannery for the 2017 2040 Italian horsebutt service boots?

My first guess was Maryam, but I don't think I've seen this color from Maryam. Could it be Comipel, like these oxfords? Color seems right.
View attachment 1798186
Are they unlined?

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfreezerrepair