• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Catching up on the thunderdome. Does someone know the story with this pair?

viberg_service_boot_horween_bourbon_shell_cordovan.jpeg

Were they tumbled with rocks?
What place did this pair finish?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jwy

Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quoddy is using olive cxl which is nice and subtle compared to this forest green chromepak. I wonder why viberg hasn't tried that makeup out yet. 150+ pairs ordered for quoddy in the GMTO a few months ago.
Well CXL and Chromepak are pretty different leathers. Also Quoddy is fuming with how long its taking to get the leather, a lot of people are still waiting on their pair.

7sport

Reaction score
FC1B33A0-381F-4344-840A-BA1118A63279.jpeg

hot today. Taking a break and enjoying a cold beer after some yard work.

edit: can anyone tell me more about these boots? They’re brown waxed flesh 2030 GYW on dianite. I can’t find anything about a Viberg GYW waxed flesh boot. Are these a .com release or a SMU?

2256B693-927E-46C5-9015-D222E2618803.jpeg

post-run patina shot

Last edited:

nareichert

Reaction score
Catching up on the thunderdome. Does someone know the story with this pair?

viberg_service_boot_horween_bourbon_shell_cordovan.jpeg

Were they tumbled with rocks?
I remember the owner talking about walking through water with them a ton. I'm sure this is just what shell boots with leather toe puffs look like when they're saturated for long periods of time and not cared for. Definitely have an interesting look, I would worry they wouldn't last for very long, but who knows.

E. coli

Reaction score
Forgot to post last night: https://viberg.com/products/service-boot-2030-bct-olive-chromepak

No D or EE width options. If you're in the USA its about 860 with duties. Either way its cheaper at stockists anyways.
FYI- Noticed yesterday that they posted the 310 Olive ChromePak on IG and they took it down and now the 2030 is featured. I really enjoy the pair I was able snag from Marrkt a couple of months ago- it appears the 310 will be in a future drop soon.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember the owner talking about walking through water with them a ton. I'm sure this is just what shell boots with leather toe puffs look like when they're saturated for long periods of time and not cared for. Definitely have an interesting look, I would worry they wouldn't last for very long, but who knows.
I like this “tumbled in rocks” look compared to the “caked in conditioner” look but apparently I’m in the minority. I would think this pair would keep kicking for years

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads