• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew how to answer this because honestly I don’t know. From my perspective the boot stays lighter in color in the areas that crease, maybe even getting lighter in color? I need to wear them more to figure anything else out. It is a very light color from the unboxing so that may be hard to believe so I’ll add pics of what I’m seeing.

- I’m just realizing how shotty of a job the (welt dye)? Was on my pair lol
Green pants > denim with service boots.

brandonboot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Green pants > denim with service boots.
I’m so bad with matching blue with anything :crackup:… glad the taupe go with almost everything . Now the red latigo boots I have on the way, nervous I don’t have pants to go w/them

shahtirthak

Reaction score
I wish I knew how to answer this because honestly I don’t know. From my perspective the boot stays lighter in color in the areas that crease, maybe even getting lighter in color? I need to wear them more to figure anything else out. It is a very light color from the unboxing so that may be hard to believe so I’ll add pics of what I’m seeing.

- I’m just realizing how shotty of a job the (welt dye)? Was on my pair lol
Thanks for the additional pics, I see what you mean.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RossM

Reaction score
About 6 months old so maybe 6 wears.
Nice looking. Still look pretty new. I've the same pair, with more wear on mine. I've had mine since November 2021. I would say mine were considerably my red/orange new, now turning more dark in colour.

Last edited:

shahtirthak

Reaction score
Thank you Marrkt for exclusively having Viberg size 10 sample sale pairs. Lets me not even consider picking up another pair I don’t need (as I currently pick up a Trickers Ethan boot 🤦‍♂️)
...and never a 13 !!

boyoi

Reaction score
Thank you Marrkt for exclusively having Viberg size 10 sample sale pairs. Lets me not even consider picking up another pair I don’t need (as I currently pick up a Trickers Ethan boot 🤦‍♂️)
Shell Ethans > 2022 bergs

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashidwholesale