• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven’t posted a fit pic in a bit.

Here’s a brown suede 145 oxford, original work boot logo on heel pad, converted from sand Vibram wedge to leather stack with mini-ripple. Jeans are 3sixteen shadow, socks are American Trench.

View attachment 1742838
Pots in the back are hand made by me.
Man I forgot you actually wore footwear its been so long since you last posted you wearing something

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Haven’t posted a fit pic in a bit.

Here’s a brown suede 145 oxford, original work boot logo on heel pad, converted from sand Vibram wedge to leather stack with mini-ripple. Jeans are 3sixteen shadow, socks are American Trench.

View attachment 1742838
Pots in the back are hand made by me.
Haven’t checked in for some time, no new acquisitions sadly. Shirt is gitman, pants are beams and boots are 3six scout with resole.

52CE62A8-0D0E-422E-8FE1-96DDB4EFC120.jpeg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live

Gonzogonzo

Reaction score
I am interested in the viberg service boots 310. how are they in terms of size? I have unfortunately no dealer near where I can try.
Redwing I have EU 46 to fit just so.
Blundstone Classic I have 47, Blundstone Dress 46.
Should fit the Viberg 310 with 46 E?
I don't know if anybody answered your question but the 310 last has a large toe box. For me, I think my feet are pretty average and I can go down half a size from my normal Viberg sizing.

The shoes are really nice. They feel kind of European in the non-fashion sense.

RossM

Reaction score
I don't know if anybody answered your question but the 310 last has a large toe box. For me, I think my feet are pretty average and I can go down half a size from my normal Viberg sizing.

The shoes are really nice. They feel kind of European in the non-fashion sense.
One size down from my Brannock worked for me in the 310.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live
the color reminds me of the seats in an 80s chrysler but for some reason i can't stop hovering over the add to cart button

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the color reminds me of the seats in an 80s chrysler but for some reason i can't stop hovering over the add to cart button
I can't do it, part of me wants it, but part of me wants almost every horsebutt drop. I just don't need anymore 2030 BCT makeups.

RossM

Reaction score
Does anyone treat their horsebutt with a protectant for the winter elements? Is it necessary?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone treat their horsebutt with a protectant for the winter elements? Is it necessary?
I've tried Alden leather defender on a few pairs and tbh I dunno if it helps or not, but it didn't hurt either. There isn't any other product I would consider off the top of my head.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live
Hmmm. Looks like natural CXL

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2nd drop of SS22 is live
Bruh, no 11.5? Getouttahere!

despaircollectr

Reaction score
For anyone wondering when the shell BCT are restocking, I asked CS.

"
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunalty these are quite behind schedule. We are not hoping for them to come back this Spring, I do not have a date to provide you at this time but know that we are eagerly awaiting them.

Best,

Katie A.
Customer Experience Manager
[email protected]

Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST
"

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bruh, no 11.5? Getouttahere!
Its a stock release, there are no SMUs this season. It'll be up on the .com next month (unless they do service boot sunday again.)

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members