• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Got my new pair of English Tan Dublins on the 310 last yesterday (bought from the Black Friday offer at Blue Button Shop)...I really, really like these. Quite a departure from the 2030 last. Beefy! I like the sprung toe, but I do feel this distinctive look requires some thought on the rest of an outfit (for instance, I feel this boot would not look as good with other clothing that is quite slim-fitting...better with straight/relaxed fits I think). I am no good at pics, but this pic from Viberg shows this model:

Viberg 310 English Tan Dublin.png

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my new pair of English Tan Dublins on the 310 last yesterday (bought from the Black Friday offer at Blue Button Shop)...I really, really like these. Quite a departure from the 2030 last. Beefy! I like the sprung toe, but I do feel this distinctive look requires some thought on the rest of an outfit (for instance, I feel this boot would not look as good with other clothing that is quite slim-fitting...better with straight/relaxed fits I think). I am no good at pics, but this pic from Viberg shows this model:

View attachment 1716398
I found that a wider hem was all you need to make a 310 work. It's actually a lot more subdued than people think

zippyh

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

View attachment 1716398
Ha! I picked those up from them too. Toe doesn’t look as bulbous while being worn.
BDD111EE-63D4-4C37-8A55-E578CC93DFE9.jpeg

BlueSteel

Reaction score

thewinedown

Reaction score

what do we have here? The third and fourth ones look interesting if anyone knows what they are.

EDIT: actually the second one too. Lol what’s that?

EDIT 2: or I could just check their website like they suggest…??‍♂

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what do we have here? The third and fourth ones look interesting if anyone knows what they are.

EDIT: actually the second one too. Lol what’s that?

EDIT 2: or I could just check their website like they suggest…??‍♂
from L to R
Rowdy Scout
Saddle Chromepak
Toscanello TPR
Muschio TPR
and the last seems weirdly enough to just be a normal color 8 cxl stock boot for some reason. There's only 4 new boots on the site.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greenchoicecarpet