• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indeed. I'm very happy with the pair I received.
Initially, I wasn't sure what you meant about the extra leather but looking at other pairs, it became obvious. My 1071 vitello has extra leather on the vamp and looks weird when flexing.

I was becoming very impatient with this pair. Which is rare for me, but I emailed Viberg and they took care of me.
Thank you!
Yeah I had to send a couple emails and then my pair shipped

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was the exact case for me as well. I got a shipping notification that night, but they shipped a few days after.

Does Thomas still answer your emails? I've been getting Jesse.
Thomas actually has left Viberg. Jesse has taken over his position. I think Thomas got asked one too many times when the 145 is coming back and had enough.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Lol! I got the feeling he left. I guess Viberg’s core consumer base was too much for him.
So, Thomas had promised me free shipping on my next order (because of the oiled color 4 brogueing issue). I just emailed Jesse to see if this still stands, but what are the odds that promise is lost now? Maybe I can find his email saying so.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, Thomas had promised me free shipping on my next order (because of the oiled color 4 brogueing issue). I just emailed Jesse to see if this still stands, but what are the odds that promise is lost now? Maybe I can find his email saying so.
Jesse gave me free shipping on my next order. So I think you’re good. Just don’t delete the email and in case of any issue just forward them the email. My presumption is they need to get authorization for free shipping, especially since Viberg is a small maker.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Whoa, wait a second are my Dublin Spices actually unstructured or double leather or something? Been wearing them for the Dome, so I’ve been beating them up more than others and just noticed I can compress the toe box easily now. What does the hive know about these?

Pictures are admittedly terrible because I couldn’t show the full decompression before it rebounded.

41E1D79D-27B5-427D-89F2-F5C57852967B.jpeg

DDBFFF22-BAA8-4928-8CC1-CA6ADB1316D2.jpeg

4EF5C40A-40A0-4946-A07F-9CF5CD97F5CA.jpeg

C7BE6F09-AA8E-4ACA-AB1A-DB0D4022D727.jpeg

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa, wait a second are my Dublin Spices actually unstructured or double leather or something? Been wearing them for the Dome, so I’ve been beating them up more than others and just noticed I can compress the toe box easily now. What does the hive know about these?

Pictures are admittedly terrible because I couldn’t show the full decompression before it rebounded.

View attachment 1707271
View attachment 1707272
View attachment 1707273
View attachment 1707274
The new leather toe puffs. I personally love it

thewinedown

Reaction score
The new leather toe puffs. I personally love it
Thanks! It does feel like leather under there. I’m lately been really enjoying the way these are collapsing. Shout out to the Thunderdome, I guess, because it would’ve taken me years to see this result. Time to **** up some other pairs then?

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I look at my Withered Fig points on the website? I looked at 'My Account' but nothing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads