• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zachthespook

Reaction score
You should tighten the bottom lace more. it will let the vamp to lay more flat.
No offense to those who own them, but I feel like the pattern needs to be refined still, especially in the quarters. The lacing/quarters lineup looks very odd for a supposed dressier boot, particularly how it widens at the top.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No offense to those who own them, but I feel like the pattern needs to be refined still, especially in the quarters. The lacing/quarters lineup looks very odd for a supposed dressier boot, particularly how it widens at the top.
It just needs the backstay back from when it was the Halkett Service boot really. Its pretty balanced with it.
good halketts.png

I don't think it's a bad pattern, but if we ever got mtos opened back up, I would ask for the above in an available leather and not on dainite.

thewinedown

Reaction score
It just needs the backstay back from when it was the Halkett Service boot really. Its pretty balanced with it. View attachment 1672314
I don't think it's a bad pattern, but if we ever got mtos opened back up, I would ask for the above in an available leather and not on dainite.
This. As soon as they uploaded the new photo with the smaller back stay (or no back stay?), I was out.

Last edited:

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything that Viberg does is perfect and ordained by the boot gods of the Great Bear.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh before I forget, I asked about tomorrow's color 4 shell release and it is just the plain toe. Viberg has no plans to resume relasting. The regency calf drops are just super delayed and may come sometime this winter. They still have bad delays across the board.
I’m anticipating getting October’s mahogany shell drop in time for boot season 2022 😭

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Oh before I forget, I asked about tomorrow's color 4 shell release and it is just the plain toe. Viberg has no plans to resume relasting. The regency calf drops are just super delayed and may come sometime this winter. They still have bad delays across the board.
Did they say anything about the saddle tan chromepaks?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did they say anything about the saddle tan chromepaks?
The service boots are just "out of order" i.e. they had a proposed schedule and that's why the site kept accidentally showing the wrong one every sunday up till yesterday. Now they just put whatever is ready up so not even they know what's coming week to week.

RogerKaputnik

Reaction score
View attachment 1672359
Noir vitello calf boys in the rain today. I’m so glad boot season is back in full force.
Love those - of course that's in part because I have a pair from DR. You are lucky to have a boot season at all. At this rate here in CA, I'm wearing out flip flops faster than anything else the last couple of years.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.39.13 PM.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.