• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

alpenglowing

Reaction score
4E417F3B-839F-4F8F-B17E-83E91A82DC6C.jpeg

My Marrkt order just arrived. As described, there was no Viberg box and no extra set of laces included - the boots were just loose in the shipping box without any padding/foam. Fortunately, the boots look perfect and have no immediately apparent defects. My five year old asked me why I keep getting new boots in the mail, which reminded me to stop buying more boots after this pair.

The Maryam light grey horsebutt is even lighter in shade than my DR fango vitello side zips. I imagine these should darken quickly due to the sanded/matte finish. I’ll post more photos later this fall once they have some more wear.

ajd578

Reaction score
this one:
edit: I don't believe there are any others planned. There's none in the A/W21 preview, and 2020 isn't super popular anyhow. I can't see WF doing it, I don't believe S&S are gonna as they've already mentioned doing more 2040, SLF I don't believe has confirmed what their fall lineup will be yet, I think BCC will do another themed, which leaves DR as the only one that might. Ealdwine when they start stocking Viberg in 2022 may do it though, no idea what their exclusives will look like.
I feel like they gave up on 2020 SD right about the time people started to get comfortable with 2020 sizing. Probably never gonna be super popular though.

My hunch is that Ealdwine skews GYW, especially Halketts and Bastions. Looking forward to the lineup in any case.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1648507

My Marrkt order just arrived. As described, there was no Viberg box and no extra set of laces included - the boots were just loose in the shipping box without any padding/foam. Fortunately, the boots look perfect and have no immediately apparent defects. My five year old asked me why I keep getting new boots in the mail, which reminded me to stop buying more boots after this pair.

The Maryam light grey horsebutt is even lighter in shade than my DR fango vitello side zips. I imagine these should darken quickly due to the sanded/matte finish. I’ll post more photos later this fall once they have some more wear.
I think these are Grigio on the Maryam color swatch, they look great!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like they gave up on 2020 SD right about the time people started to get comfortable with 2020 sizing. Probably never gonna be super popular though.

My hunch is that Ealdwine skews GYW, especially Halketts and Bastions. Looking forward to the lineup in any case.
Yeah I'm excited to see what they have too. I think they'll lean more formal too, but you never know and they may toss a curveball or two in there.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1648507

These look really good here. They are on the short list for me if marrkt drops prices.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1 of 2 from the sale, brown horsebooty on 2030. You can see the cap is slightly peeling up. I'm going to spend some time spooning it tenderly...but that texture on the quarters is wild.
2362C2FF-87E4-4F24-96E6-F171BEEE3DA3.jpeg
B9E1949C-F775-470C-BE3A-C324C0F89739.jpeg
42E161E4-D5BE-42A4-A674-A0861A1D6803.jpeg
E7A0ABE6-24F4-4E16-9370-4D3ACD244E05.jpeg
558CB26A-B993-4C81-BF8D-F7318C2FD946.jpeg
99BEFE3B-EAA7-47DA-A2E4-35AD2969BBDE.jpeg

JohnL1972

Reaction score
View attachment 1648507

What about the “protective” plastic bags in the tiny thin cardboard box😂😂😂😂

JohnL1972

Reaction score
1 of 2 from the sale, brown horsebooty on 2030. You can see the cap is slightly peeling up. I'm going to spend some time spooning it tenderly...but that texture on the quarters is wild.
View attachment 1648525View attachment 1648526View attachment 1648527View attachment 1648528View attachment 1648529View attachment 1648530
Wow!!! The character of the leather they used on this pair is sweet!! Is this Maryam HB? Dis they try to repair the cap where it lifted?

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! The character of the leather they used on this pair is sweet!! Is this Maryam HB? Dis they try to repair the cap where it lifted?
Thanks, I really like them. I believe it is Maryam but they didn't specify. It's possible the cap toe issue caused these to be designated as seconds by Viberg.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.