• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pull out the dusty 145s! 😂
There's a lot of good stuff that I'd be down for that wasn't part of the sale. Yeah some 145s would be great, but slippers, slides, mules, the derby shoe version of that split horsebutt, and more really.

thewinedown

Reaction score
There's a lot of good stuff that I'd be down for that wasn't part of the sale. Yeah some 145s would be great, but slippers, slides, mules, the derby shoe version of that split horsebutt, and more really.
100% I'd love another slipper, a mule (but I don't think the sizing will work), and a cool derby.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
round 2 is actually 30$ more than round 1 was too to top it off.
Hmm, did not pay close attention during round 1 so I missed this. I mean, there are some things left I am considering, but nothing that really grabs me to pull the trigger. I have also been to several of the in-person sales and know quality can vary.

thewinedown

Reaction score
What's this CioCio Conceria 800 leather? New to me.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might hang on and see if they drop anymore, it’s a want not a need. How’s the creasing on your pair?
I just got them from this sale, so I cant comment on their longevity. Hopefully someone here can comment about it

Old Red

Reaction score
Just broke down on the 1035 Rowdy Dachshund. The wife would give me the eye upon delivery but . . she's on her way to South Africa after tomorrow. Maybe round 3 with 145's (positive thinking) will come up before she gets back.

BlueSteel

Reaction score
round 2 is actually 30$ more than round 1 was too to top it off.
I noticed that and wondered if that was all attributable to foreign exchange movement during that time (ie. if the price was the same in pounds, but now higher in USD and CDN)?

EDIT: (But actually now that I look at the exchange rates, it looks like the change in USD to GBP in the last week could account for the price of a pair going up maybe $12-15USD...but not $30 (if my quick math is right)).

Last edited:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed that and wondered if that was all attributable to foreign exchange movement during that time (ie. if the price was the same in pounds, but now higher in USD and CDN)?
yeah maybe actually

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.