• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jwy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this makeup actually existed? I’ve been looking for a 1035 Spice Dublin SB for a while so I pulled the trigger the moment I saw this with my size. But then I couldn’t recall seeing this makeup with a ridgeway sole anywhere before. So now I start to worry what exactly I’ll be getting…

P.S. They do have another listing of 1035 Spice Dublin SB with Dainite sole here, which I’ve seen from stockists like Rivet & Hide. If it had my size I would’ve jumped on it instead, for a little more certainty. Now I can only hope the soles are really the…um, sole difference between that makeup and what I ordered…
Rivet and Hide and Cultizm both stocked with dainite and that's definitely dainite in the photo (also this reddit review). Crizzlelovesyou posted before that he noticed some discrepancies between descriptions and boots, too.

I think they were from 2020 drop 4 (https://www.stitchdown.com/brands/viberg-boots/viberg-second-half-preview-2020/)

BlueSteel

Reaction score
View attachment 1645875
View attachment 1645876

Does anyone know if this makeup actually existed? I’ve been looking for a 1035 Spice Dublin SB for a while so I pulled the trigger the moment I saw this with my size. But then I couldn’t recall seeing this makeup with a ridgeway sole anywhere before. So now I start to worry what exactly I’ll be getting…

P.S. They do have another listing of 1035 Spice Dublin SB with Dainite sole here, which I’ve seen from stockists like Rivet & Hide. If it had my size I would’ve jumped on it instead, for a little more certainty. Now I can only hope the soles are really the…um, sole difference between that makeup and what I ordered…
That picture shows Dainite...not Ridgeway. So I'd guess you are getting Dainite.

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Fuck. I completely forgot about this sale.
View attachment 1645875
View attachment 1645876

I’d go more by the picture than the listed features.

shahtirthak

Reaction score
Is the 'Winter Smoke' brown or grey or both ?
The google images are showing both shades, maybe a bit more on the brown side than the grey.
On the fence for a pair in size 13 on Marrkt archive sale...

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will there be a round three for the Marrkt sample sale?
I hope so, there's no more service boots so it would have to be everything else that isn't a service boot if they do one.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rather than a third round, I would like to see a price drop for the remaining stock. I am used to in-person sample sale pricing (with the benefit of trying on and examining the quality).

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rather than a third round, I would like to see a price drop for the remaining stock. I am used to in-person sample sale pricing (with the benefit of trying on and examining the quality).
round 2 is actually 30$ more than round 1 was too to top it off.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.