• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thewinedown

Reaction score
The new manifest had no shell on it apparently. I asked about shell and if there were ammunition boots and was told there were neither. Still plenty of good stuff in there and everything that didn't sell in the last round is here which would include one or two pieces of shell in odd sizing.
Did you happen to learn of any other gems from said manifest?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you happen to learn of any other gems from said manifest?
I only asked about the ammunition boots tbh and was told without asking about there was no shell, I think the implication was that I was gonna ask, little do they know I prefer my butts full and uncut. It is the stuff that's missing though so glace deer, split horsebutt, some dublins probably, and whatever else there was.

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Noticed the heel pads in one of my service boots appears to be sliding forward. Any idea what Viberg recommends to keep them in place? I don't wanna apply some glue that makes it permanent and would cause issues with removing in the future.
PXL_20210727_064322660.jpg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noticed the heel pads in one of my service boots appears to be sliding forward. Any idea what Viberg recommends to keep them in place? I don't wanna apply some glue that makes it permanent and would cause issues with removing in the future.
View attachment 1644755
the replacement heel pads have adhesive so you can go that route. On my winter smoke calf pair I replaced and applied some leather glue and that sucker ain't going anywhere. I also swapped my Wesco inserts for some Viberg ones and didn't use any glue, just let the adhesive do its job and they haven't moved around at all. Just hit up Thomas and ask if you can get some.

Rymanocerous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1644755
These were short lived because of issues with the adhesive. I'm on my third pair now and still having the same issue. Thomas should be able to send you a replacement. It will be a different style just as an FYI.

thewinedown

Reaction score
the replacement heel pads have adhesive so you can go that route. On my winter smoke calf pair I replaced and applied some leather glue and that sucker ain't going anywhere. I also swapped my Wesco inserts for some Viberg ones and didn't use any glue, just let the adhesive do its job and they haven't moved around at all. Just hit up Thomas and ask if you can get some.
Is the leather glue you mention barge cement or something else?

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Fiebings is the one I bought
Does this actually bond the leather to each other? I don't wanna be in a situation where the heel pad needs to be cut away from the lining of the boot.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does this actually bond the leather to each other? I don't wanna be in a situation where the heel pad needs to be cut away from the lining of the boot.
Then skip it and just let the adhesive on the pads that are already present lock them in. Make sure you allow them to set as well.

ricebomb

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get a hold of Milohshop? Been waiting on a pre-order for the Reverse Mushroom Chamois Service boots since last year, and haven't been able to get any response via e-mail several times at all for awhile now. Getting a tad desperate for some reassurance, so thought I could try asking here.

puddin

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, has anyone been able to get a hold of Milohshop? Been waiting on a pre-order for the Reverse Mushroom Chamois Service boots since last year, and haven't been able to get any response via e-mail several times at all for awhile now. Getting a tad desperate for some reassurance, so thought I could try asking here.
Reach out on IG. Much more responsive there.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.