• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zachthespook

Reaction score
Hmm… now that I’ve talked to a cobbler who says can stretch the instep on the these, do you guys think a white vibram christy wedge would look better on these?

Edit: I've attached a pic of a mini ripple as well

Attachments

Last edited:

ajd578

Reaction score
I MTO-ed the leather with viberg, they said it was a full grain suede.
I've the 'clove' colourway, so perhaps there is some variation between that and the chocolate, I couldn't say.
I reached out to Viberg about the black specifically, and they said it was FG. I have the Anise and it's clearly FG:
ygadyfr.jpg

But the black looks split (pic from underside of back stay; I couldn't separate the tongue liner at all probably because it's a flesh on flesh glue bond). No grain:
PXL_20210724_191251224.jpg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They definitely do split as well and there's a chance that the black alone is split.

ajd578

Reaction score
They definitely do split as well and there's a chance that the black alone is split.
Sure, I assume they would. Either way, it's disappointing that Viberg would use split and FG on two boots that are otherwise exactly the same, and then not have it together to be able to inform customers who inquire.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for curiosity sake, how does the discontinued (for heritage) 160 last fit?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.