• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ajd578

Reaction score
I feel like I’m a black sheep in that I don’t actually like the aesthetic of the ridgeway… comfort-wise it’s nicer than dainite though 🤷‍♂️
I like Ridgeway better on a more elongated last vs a shorter 'booty' last, but my only real complaint is that it's so thin at the toe.

nareichert

Reaction score
Ridgeway looks good on darker boots. There’s too much black rubber on lighter pairs, just doesn’t look right.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20% off with ALTI20
I know this was from a couple days ago, but is this over or was it only on specific shoes? I tried on the slipper and it didnt work

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Funny story... ended up finding a Horween stamp on these Huckberry x Viberg "Toscanello Horsebutt" Service boots on mini ripple... turns out they actually used Horween Work Shoe Butts instead.

Suffice to say, it made me a little extra happy with my purchase.View attachment 1507790View attachment 1507813View attachment 1507817View attachment 1507820

https://huckberry.com/store/viberg/category/p/64885-service-boot-exclusive
Wondering if you still have these, and if so how they have worn this last 7-8 months?

BlueSteel

Reaction score
I know this was from a couple days ago, but is this over or was it only on specific shoes? I tried on the slipper and it didnt work
Looked to me like the ALTI20 was just for one day...there was a banner at the top of their site that day promoting that code, but the banner was gone the next day when I checked back.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.