• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
If anyone plans to buy the Dark Rubber Workshoe Horsebutt on an 8.5 EE lmk. Willing to sell my pre order for 800.00 and I can have Thomas change the delivery address.

need to order a different size and they can’t revise my original pre order

edit:

so which one (two) of you bought the size 9 division road Shinki camel Latigo 😡

Last edited:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do people think looks better, natural essex or dark rubber? I prefer Dark Rubber IMO but not sure if I want the darker sole (since I dress more casual)
I went in on the Dark Rubber last month. I wouldn't be compelled to change to the natural essex, particularly since I'm working on getting patina on some natty cxl and toscanello cowhide already and its too close in color.

geohch

Reaction score
Really hope there were more accurate pictures for the Essex - the photos they put out make it seem like the Essex and the Dublin are very similar in shades... On another note I don't like how most things .com puts out have been brown all eyelet BCTs on Dainite... like they look indistinguishable from a distance.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really only a deal for those in the UK.
25% off with code VIPSALE

It sorta makes stuff MSRP-ish if shipped to the US (unsure how anything works with UK to EU after brexit sorry) so if you want like slides in some sold out sizes this may be your shot.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How’s the sizing on the slides work? 10 brannock but the sizing advice recommends both medium and large

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
Essex to me has too soft a hand for boots, I know locally they use the leather for crafting handbags. Dublin is weird, the grain break is a major lottery and doesn't really patina gracefully.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im trying to currently work out a deal with Thomas. He said and I think its what has been posted here:
Return the boots for a full credit (now offering a $100 credit for a future preorder)
Take $150 and keep the boots.

For a toothpick and some cordovan cream and my time, the $150 might be worth it.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")