• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hanto

Reaction score
Is there a BST thread for Viberg?

Got a pair of suede slippers in an 11 that I be looking to sell, nearly half price.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the calvados 2030 lasts have shipped?
grailed. com/listings/22815471-viberg-calvados-shell-cordovan-wholecut-derby-boot
I always forget this site hates the g-ebay knockoff. Remove the space before com for the link to work

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think more likely is they catch those kind of errors but send them out anyway. Offering free/easy returns but making the customer do their own QC is modern e commerce 101. The Warby Parker and Bonobos of the world will happily and conveniently replace any issues, but it’s up to you to do it. No doubt at least some of those pairs with the wretched brogue holes went to customers who won’t notice or won’t care.
This is why we do the opposite and try to fully QA what we send out, especially boots & leather jackets.

Drzdave58

Reaction score
I think more likely is they catch those kind of errors but send them out anyway. Offering free/easy returns but making the customer do their own QC is modern e commerce 101. The Warby Parker and Bonobos of the world will happily and conveniently replace any issues, but it’s up to you to do it. No doubt at least some of those pairs with the wretched brogue holes went to customers who won’t notice or won’t care.
I hope this is not true. As a customer it would deter me from buying their products. if I pay a premium price, I want a premium product.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty good! I think it benefits from being on a heavily textured leather vs like a smooth glossy shell.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.