• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those look nice. What are they?

I'm sure there are a lot of you who can identify every Viberg makeup ever made in anyone's photo, in any light, with any camera. I am not among those who can.

For those of us who can't, then, can you kindly identify what you're showing us when you're showing us?
Oh yeah, sorry. They're 2020 last stitchdown derby shoes in stone oiled calf on dainite. Viberg's higher SPI really works for a stitchdown derby boot/shoe I think and I wish they would do it more often.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Well, they arrived. Essentially the same cap toe issue. What do you all think? Contact Thomas?

Attachments

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In theory you could take the partial refund, try to color match and dye the bad brogueing and then wax coat it to get close to the shinki glaze. I'm not that skilled though so someone with more practice would know more. I know some people do treat and clean brogueing though. Its not structural, just a shame and not acceptable for boots at this price. I'm really sorry this happened to everyone though that really sucks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.