• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JohnL1972

Reaction score
Oh yeah that's true. I was mostly focused on the two shelby's in the back. They look like tan and dark brown/black. I'm hoping for dark brown over black personally.
My money is on the lighter Shelby being that No 2 Shinki HB that Viberg did the recent preorder on.😂😂

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1625535
Shit there's a lot of good stuff. Two Shelby Sharps are the shadowed boots. Two boondockers on commando sole, panda posted below what they are. The Port 1071 nubuck restock and what looks like a tobacco chamois smooth scout on the left.
DR confirmed both are Shelby‘s but no specs yet. 💸💸💸

Turns31

Reaction score
Black and olive are 2055 but won't be released for a couple months.

JohnL1972

Reaction score
Maybe! Its too dark to really tell
It appears that what they have been doing is doing collaborations with a fixed set of leathers. For example, the black Shinki HB showed up in the 2030 on the .com as an exclusive l. Than it showed up at Standard and Strange on the 2040 and now at Division Road as a boondocker. Division Road had the Toscanello HB as a 2040. The .com is going to have the Toscanello later this year as a 2030 BTC and on a few other makeups. I don’t think there are any exclusive leathers on the collaborations. Just my theory

alpenglowing

Reaction score
It looks like the lighter colored Shelbys are on Ridgeway, and the darker colored Shelbys are on Commando

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It appears that what they have been doing is doing collaborations with a fixed set of leathers. For example, the black Shinki HB showed up in the 2030 on the .com as an exclusive l. Than it showed up at Standard and Strange on the 2040 and now at Division Road as a boondocker. Division Road had the Toscanello HB as a 2040. The .com is going to have the Toscanello later this year as a 2030 BTC and on a few other makeups. I don’t think there are any exclusive leathers on the collaborations. Just my theory
Oh I just meant I literally cannot tell with how dark they are haha!

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
It looks like the lighter colored Shelbys are on Ridgeway, and the darker colored Shelbys are on Commando
the yellow ones appear to be that horse latigo... I am hoping i am wrong, Mustard Shelbys I would find difficult to pull off.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the yellow ones appear to be that horse latigo... I am hoping i am wrong, Mustard Shelbys I would find difficult to pull off.
I dunno what it is. If the other pair is black, I'm getting the lighter one though regardless. A black shelby I don't need, got like 6 black boots already.

reddie_odin

Reaction score
Nice makeups for both the boondockers. Looks like the Black Shinki HB is unlined. Why didnt S&S do that too 😢

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.