• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ajd578

Reaction score
I really like the Whiskey Regency calf hikers.

How do people like the 9220 last fit?

nareichert

Reaction score
Here are more pics of the dark cognac if anyone is interested. Thomas took these for me. I'm going to hold out for some lighter shell but thought people might be interested in seeing.

I've seen a couple pairs now and they all seem to have issues. I know there are people here who can get over a crooked cap toe or poor stitching, but for the price they really should be better.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really don't like the shift to storm welts on almost every slipper and derby lately, flat welts are just more aesthetically pleasing in those for me. It's not like you need flood protection on a summer loafer...
Are viberg's split reverse welts functional with a real side stitch through the uppers or are they faux like Alden's? I assume it was more of an aesthetic choice than anything else

ajd578

Reaction score
Are viberg's split reverse welts functional with a real side stitch through the uppers or are they faux like Alden's? I assume it was more of an aesthetic choice than anything else
Viberg's storm welts don't have a side stitch at all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.