• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
If they did Ivywood in a brogue cap toe and regular binding, I would consider picking it up. I think color 4, gunmetal and ivywood may be the only ones I would consider.
Hope they consider releasing another Ivywood and Color 4 make-up soon. Both are absolutely stunning and the pics of them posted on here make me regret not getting a pair. Hoping my patience will pay off and I'll find the last/configuration that I want in either shade of shell.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope they consider releasing another Ivywood and Color 4 make-up soon. Both are absolutely stunning and the pics of them posted on here make me regret not getting a pair. Hoping my patience will pay off and I'll find the last/configuration that I want in either shade of shell.
I would stick with the classic 2030 brogue cap toe for them I think. If I wanted shell in anything else I could have EB make it. The OG is the one that's often copied, but never equalled.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thankfully Shoepac buys every release. I believe someone said the scuffed 8 is coming soon too so that means Viberg is making good strides in catching up which is good news.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what time BCC's Discovery collection is gonna go live?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the drop consists of three waxed flesh makeups. 1035 natural waxed flesh service boot, 2030 brown waxed flesh scout boot, and something in Olive waxed flesh.
IS IT TIME FOR OLIVE WAXED FLESH HALKETTS???

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

2030 olive waxed flesh plain toe on wedge sole
2030 brown waxed flesh scout
1035 plain toe natty waxed flesh dainite

unstructured toes. I mean these are the ideal scuff offs in many ways.

ajd578

Reaction score
Yeah easy pass. No idea why they’d do three waxed flesh makeups with out a gusseted tongue and no commando/ridgeway
There have been a LOT of releases lately where the omission of a gusseted tongue has been a head scratcher. There are four 310 service boots on .com now without.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.