• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WatchesCars

Reaction score
love viberg slippers, my go to summer shoe. my sizing is 2 down from brannock, fits like a glove and breaks in beautifully. ill be coping these, sole should last a few summers with ease.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
love viberg slippers, my go to summer shoe. my sizing is 2 down from brannock, fits like a glove and breaks in beautifully. ill be coping these, sole should last a few summers with ease.
1 down from 2030?

WatchesCars

Reaction score
1 down from 2030?
yes, normally i would say thats the way to go. for this particular pair, now upon reading the article richard wrote on the shade, i might actually go down 2.5 from brannock or 1.5 from my 2030 last based on his opinion that these run half a size larger than the camel oiled pair. Id say if you have C-D width feet definitely go down 1.5 from 2030 last on this release. if you have E size feet probably better to go down 1 from 2030 last for this particular pair.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
yes, normally i would say thats the way to go. for this particular pair, now upon reading the article richard wrote on the shade, i might actually go down 2.5 from brannock or 1.5 from my 2030 last based on his opinion that these run half a size larger than the camel oiled pair. Id say if you have C-D width feet definitely go down 1.5 from 2030 last on this release. if you have E size feet probably better to go down 1 from 2030 last for this particular pair.
I don’t think anything less than a 6 will be offered so if that’s the case I’m out!

therangelife

Reaction score
OK, there's a pair of black Bernhards on Grailed (never seen 'em in black before) and...I don't think they look that bad. Not that I'd ever buy them, but the black hides a lot of the weirdness of them.

El_capitanoo

Reaction score
IMG_8528.PNG

Hello Styleforum

Anybody know the deal with the Refined Collection that's supposed to be out today? It's been on .com for a while - a week or two ago it actually said it was supposed to be out in February... which was obviously in the past so it made no sense.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1604030

Hello Styleforum

Anybody know the deal with the Refined Collection that's supposed to be out today? It's been on .com for a while - a week or two ago it actually said it was supposed to be out in February... which was obviously in the past so it made no sense.
I don't really like this new release schedule Viberg is trying with the collections instead of drops personally. They mess up the dates they put up there all the time though. It may come out tomorrow. It may come out later in the week or next week even.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
they are in the new arrivals section:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are in the new arrivals section:

The Halkett version of the bison calf suede has been out for a couple months at a few stockists. Is that really it though? Usually the collection drops are bigger than that.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get the WF Maryam Tennessee Calf Bobcat preorder from last year? What's the leather like?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.