• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Reaction score
View attachment 1602741
White, wesco and Viberg.

The mp1339 last pitches the foot forward because of the heel height, so its a little strange at first. I think I'll give the flatter mp95 a go when I do a custom build. The white's arch ease is more arch support, the wesco hendrick is a bit less, but both are substantial compared to the berg. I like the boot, they were F2s off of the wesco website so I got them for a steal which helps.
What last is the White's? MP or 55?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WF's olive shinki slippers are $710 oof. They're on LH soles though so I want them even more, but aren't slippers normally 500?

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the olive shinki, but hard pass for me. I would have paid $800+ for Service, Scout, Boondockers, etc. in that leather, but slippers at $710? No how, no way.

I am typically an easy fit for shoes and boots, but I can't make the slippers work.

The WF sizing commentary reads like satire. Go down 2 sizes? Still have heel slip? The slippers were made to have heel slip? WTF. What a joke.

Just my opinion and YMMV, of course. If you love the slippers, have at them.

Last edited:

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Any pics of the slipper or just specs released? Easy pass for me but would love to see pics

WeatheredHide

Reaction score

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
In that post (link again below)...

...their discussion about expectations with respect to heel lift is direct and interesting. I think it helps manage expectations for people (like me) who haven't yet tried Viberg slippers.

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
$700 for slippers? Id rather go shell at that point and fork over the extra $300
The new shells are going for $1450, so get your wallet out and jump on this bargain!

All kidding aside, these are priced beyond what I’ll pay for this type of shoe, but they are definitely gorgeous and I do want them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.