• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Division Road and Withered Fig have teased some upcoming Viberg makeups:

1. DR Bone Chamois rough out service boots coming out on 4/30 (see Instagram for pics)
2. WF Suede slippers (see WF email)
3. WF Horsehide slippers (see WF email)
4. WF Horsehide derby shoe (See WF email)

The Withered Fig makeups should be arriving in Spring/Summer, and sound interesting.

Division Road make up on Lactae Hevea soles?

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1. DR Bone Chamois rough out service boots coming out on 4/30 (see Instagram for pics)

The Withered Fig makeups should be arriving in Spring/Summer, and sound interesting.
For those without insta:

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Division Road make up on Lactae Hevea soles?
Yeah looks like it. I don't know of any other black sole that's that chalky. It is an incredible sole. I have it on the charcoal chamois version that looks pretty much identical to this besides it being bone this time.

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the e-mail: Please do not ask us for more information on these as we will just reiterate the same things here. In due time, we will release more information. We want to make sure everything comes to spec before confirming anything else.

Someone's been hurt before...

_TCB_

Reaction score
New boot day is always a good day, but receiving two in one day is even better!! I’m looking forward to getting both into rotation soon!

Withered Fig Aged Bark RO Service Boots
Miloh Mushroom RO Service Boots

fullsizeoutput_311a.jpeg

thewinedown

Reaction score

I received the WF email yesterday about trench socks and the final run of the Marvington (I love that boot), but nothing else. Was there another email today?

thewinedown

Reaction score
New boot day is always a good day, but receiving two in one day is even better!! I’m looking forward to getting both into rotation soon!

Withered Fig Aged Bark RO Service Boots
Miloh Mushroom RO Service Boots

View attachment 1600178
Those Marvingtons have been some of the toughest to break in for some reason. Got them Nov. 2020 and put probably 20 wears on them, but even to this day the upper has been really stiff. Absolutely love them though. Wear in good health!

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reactions: XWT

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tricore

Reaction score
Same size as 2030 for me but remember 110 last is a EE width! Just wore thicker socks to compensate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads