• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Crizzlelovesyou

Reaction score
I feel like this is more likely than a shell boondocker in normal colored cordovan.
Yeah, but Viberg would release a shell sneaker before a shell boondocker at this point.

Hmmm...Momotaro striped shell service boots, slippers, mules...I see a whole lineup!
Ahh don't mention Momotaro, I'm trying to talk myself out of the black GTB drop blueowl is having on Friday.

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think of the UV or the blue shell cordv boots that's opening up for preorder tomorrow? you guys picking them up?
Ironically I had finally psyched myself up for biting the bullet and buying the next medium brown/natural shell service boot release as an End All, Be All, Wear 40 times a year boot, only for these things to be released. Oh well, shouldn’t have to wait more than a few months...

XWT

Reaction score
Imo « denim » is a strange name but blue shell is surprisingly wearable. @vintagefeatherr on Instagram has a pair of blue shell monkey boots by FlamePanda and they’re straight fire. Most of what she wears would look fantastic on a stylish guy too.

Crizzlelovesyou

Reaction score
Imo « denim » is a strange name but blue shell is surprisingly wearable. @vintagefeatherr on Instagram has a pair of blue shell monkey boots by FlamePanda and they’re straight fire. Most of what she wears would look fantastic on a stylish guy too.
Blue shell is cool! But I can buy only one full priced shell Viberg at their current cost, and it won't be denim shell.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy