• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WatchesCars

Reaction score
milohshop has cool makeups but the last few have had a lot of overlap

1. brown waxed flesh uppers, black tongue
2. brown horsebutt uppers, black tongue
3. brown washed horsehide?, black tongue

all on the 2030 last with 9 eyelids

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
milohshop has cool makeups but the last few have had a lot of overlap

1. brown waxed flesh uppers, black tongue
2. brown horsebutt uppers, black tongue
3. brown washed horsehide?, black tongue

all on the 2030 last with 9 eyelids
I imagine 2 and 3 are similar seeing as how the washed dark brown horsehide is the substitute Viberg offered for the reorder for the 2nd run.

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I imagine 2 and 3 are similar seeing as how the washed dark brown horsehide is the substitute Viberg offered for the reorder for the 2nd run.
Honestly I like these more than the brown HB they replaced. Washed horsebutt has such great texture. I'd consider these if I didn't have a new (to me) pair of bergs coming today/tonight.

WatchesCars

Reaction score
oh didnt realize this was the reorder of that brown horsebutt run. in that case, it is suppose to be similar if not identical. makes more sense now.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly I like these more than the brown HB they replaced. Washed horsebutt has such great texture. I'd consider these if I didn't have a new (to me) pair of bergs coming today/tonight.
I do too. I'm not sure I understand the hype about those brown horsebutts. Most of the pairs I saw had like 0 texture to them and just looked like plain dark brown boots to me

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do too. I'm not sure I understand the hype about those brown horsebutts. Most of the pairs I saw had like 0 texture to them and just looked like plain dark brown boots to me
Were the brown ones like work shoe butt or something special? Otherwise yeah I don't know why there were hyped. I prefer texture, especially on a plain toe SB like these.

thewinedown

Reaction score
Well don’t leave us hanging. What’s on the way?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.