• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

leephil

Reaction score
ugh i love the slip on sneakies. can't force myself to spend $410 on them though.

Akeem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's this 1 on 1 consultation about? got an email today

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know whther the "eco-veg leather" is leather? Is it s trade name? I can't really figure it out from the descriptions. It seems like... yes? Thinking about some runners for the summer:
Its CF Stead, I think it’s this tannage

zachthespook

Reaction score
Do you guys know whther the "eco-veg leather" is leather? Is it s trade name? I can't really figure it out from the descriptions. It seems like... yes? Thinking about some runners for the summer:
Love these, but that $500 starting pricepoint for sneakers (from a company not known to make that type of footwear) makes me want to barf lol. Idk, maybe I'm wrong, but people pay big money specifically for their service boot silhouettes, and I think there are so many other actual sneaker companies making a better product at a better value.

Last edited:

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love these, but that $500 starting pricepoint for sneakers (from a company not known to make that type of footwear) makes me want to barf lol. Idk, maybe I'm wrong, but people pay big money specifically for their service boot silhouettes, and I think there are so many other actual sneaker companies making better a better product at a better value.
I’m interested, though not sure I’ll take the plunge. They use the same leather insoles and heel counters as their boots so I’d be curious to see how that would feel as a sneaker with a comfy running sole

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.